Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
evening... Today was an eventful day.
Since I am on quarantine from school because of the rona, I wanted to work on the duster.
I ordered some intake manifold gaskets on sunday and since amazon is badass, they got here today at noon. because it's my third time doing this in three weeks, I have gotten pretty speedy with it. I got it all torn down in about 20 minutes and all told the whole job took 4 hours. intake off, new gaskets, intake back on. Now I am just playing the waiting game on the silicone then I can go out and do SNOWNUTS tomorrow. becuase at around 2, it started raining. then at 4, SNOW. it is still snowing currently and it is supposed to snow all tomorrow as well. so hopefully I can get the car out tomorrow and have some fun.

g_p180x540&_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=Bt3Hj9R4a9AAX88yD82&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

Since I am on quarantine from school because of the rona, I wanted to work on the duster.
I ordered some intake manifold gaskets on sunday and since amazon is badass, they got here today at noon. because it's my third time doing this in three weeks, I have gotten pretty speedy with it. I got it all torn down in about 20 minutes and all told the whole job took 4 hours. intake off, new gaskets, intake back on. Now I am just playing the waiting game on the silicone then I can go out and do SNOWNUTS tomorrow. becuase at around 2, it started raining. then at 4, SNOW. it is still snowing currently and it is supposed to snow all tomorrow as well. so hopefully I can get the car out tomorrow and have some fun.

You got snow in Apple Valley? :eek: That don't happen often. :lol:

What intake you using? Aftermarket? Have the locating pins on the China walls been removed? I use blue fell pro and spray with copper gasket sealer. And I use the cork front and back. Black RTV in the corners. And a light bead

on cork gaskets...

Last edited:
Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well. Pretty quiet in here, only 1 page to backread?????

Good Morning. On first cup still, been working 15 hour days, whaaa! Big microwave cut today, 3 sites, hope it goes smooth cause I'd like to get home before dark for a change!

I hated going to work in the dark then coming home in the dark..Hawaii was kind of the best 3-12 hour days on off 3 days, but went in in the sunlight, came home in the sunlight. Was funny watching my neighbors go to work while sitting on the front steps having a beer!

Morning after a two-hour softball practice and moving rock three hours yesterday I slept grrrr-reat!!!

I hated going to work in the dark then coming home in the dark..Hawaii was kind of the best 3-12 hour days on off 3 days, but went in in the sunlight, came home in the sunlight. Was funny watching my neighbors go to work while sitting on the front steps having a beer!
For years I've enjoyed sending Cheryl off to work. I tell her to have a Great State of Kansas day. That usually gets a growl. Not too much longer though and she'll retire.

Just think Craig she will have you busy full time with the Honey do this now list!
No, she's pretty good about that. She tells me often that after she retires, she wants to help me with chores around the house.
I'd take any help.

I wish I had help here. Just me doing it all and now I cannot do certain things like heights or working over head. Totally sucks.

-
Back