Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
..................................................................... It's 4-27 .............................................................
427cammer.jpg

Good Morning :D

Hey I need a bridge idea. Thinking of trying to find an old dock door plate??
We have several small springs run through the property. They are always running never dry up.
It's a pain to drive through them muddy mess.
I have a great spot side to side is about three feet.
Just looking for something to support a max of 1000 pounds riding mower or golf cart.

The bed off of a favorite long bed pickup :D Complete with trim. Cut the inner fenders out of the way. Leave the tailgate on so the wildlife has to walk through the mud once you put the tailgate up :lol:

All caught up. Good morning. For non back readers I took dart out yesterday. 104 miles. Got 14.4 Mpg. Ran perfect.......if anyone gives a crap:lol:

BUT you cannot sell a like new never ran used carb!!! No one trusts them....
If it’s a Holley, sure I wouldn’t even care about that. Holley rebuild kits are everywhere.

only carb I ever had trouble getting a rebuild kit for was an Older Edelbrock style.

If it’s a Holley, sure I wouldn’t even care about that. Holley rebuild kits are everywhere.

only carb I ever had trouble getting a rebuild kit for was an Older Edelbrock style.
I have an as new 760 CFM carb I'm taking to Carlisle. You need?

-
Back