Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
you sure it is actually getting hot? not just a def. gauge....
Puked coolant on Tuesday, once, then after all I mentioned above, it’s done it every single afternoon since. I hit it Tuesday with the laser thermometer right next to the temp sensor and got 238, scanner showed sensor was reading 242 degrees

you sure it is actually getting hot? not just a def. gauge....
Hmmm stupid question, could the leaking intake gasket (again) cause it to drop pressure in the system enough to cause it to overheat?

Okay next question.

If your horoscope, two fortune cookies and now memes being shared all say the same thing, does that mean it’s a sign?

maybe. But it took a full 3 gallons after I flushed the entire system. The old coolant looked fine, nothing floating or in it. I flush the thing out once a year since I bought at 3500 miles. I may stick the bore scope down it and see if it looks clogged.

View attachment 1715943095
Bore scope may work. Run it up to operating temp, and put your hand in the air blowing behind fan.no, wait! Who am i telling to do this?? Place your hand safely in an area wher to can feel the air coming off the fan. If stat is open the air should be hot. Comparable to upper rad hose.

if rad isnt cooling properly, air wont be hot.

No it means the internet is following you…
Well the horoscope was in the paper, on actually paper copy lol. The fortune cookies were on paper. But yeah, the memes is definitely me being stalked by the internet folks

Another early morning, setting out in the truck having a cup of coffee and walking these sore muscles off if I can outsidethe hotel parkinglot.
I hope watering my garden in every evening and morning for the last 4 days helped, won't be there to do it this morning .
I met Eddie Monster yesterday, he said he is trying to move his family out of the **** hole of Los Angeles and Bell gardens area. Seemed like a nice fellow. He has the Monster mobile there on the Mt. Petite Jean Mt.
Everyone have a good day, stay cool, it was a hot day yesterday

20220616_115445.jpg

Chris....I only did a half assed back read but what is heating up? Your newer jeep? I bet you have it air locked

Another early morning, setting out in the truck having a cup of coffee and walking these sore muscles off if I can outsidethe hotel parkinglot.
I hope watering my garden in every evening and morning for the last 4 days helped, won't be there to do it this morning .
I met Eddie Monster yesterday, he said he is trying to move his family out of the **** hole of Los Angeles and Bell gardens area. Seemed like a nice fellow. He has the Monster mobile there on the Mt. Petite Jean Mt.
Everyone have a good day, stay cool, it was a hot day yesterday

View attachment 1715943152
Is that him behind you?

Morning all. I have a busy weekend. State Championship matches with Cowboy Action and high school trap. I provide RSO coverage for high school trap. We have some severe heat coming our way this weekend. In theory they are saying 100 year high on Sunday with a prediction of 104 degrees F. I am not looking forward to that. I attached a pix of my date for the weekend!

9C896F64-A4CA-4869-92FA-59051D1C202A.jpeg

Just Rain and lightning stayed north of here. Looks like across the river had that cell they went nuts about.

Morning weather watchers.
For the last couple weeks, we've had the mid-upper 90's and high humidity.
August weather in June...sucks.

I was in State college and driving home I was dodging animals that were running around like crazy....never saw so many deer on the trip lots of debree trees....it was wild! Big rain drops and large hail. Almost like the world was coming to an end

-
Back