Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
As you can imagine having every thing all scattered out and not in order or same place two days in a row. Makes me bat poop crazy. I mean seriously! I know you understand!

Foot locker is a mess... oh yeah...

Heck, my spices are in alphabetical order and the bottles angled for easy viewing from the stove.

I have issues

20220909_143326.jpg

My Dad came out this morning and said you know I have never noticed it but you can see your gate from up here on front porch. Then he goes, in fact the way you have positioned the house you can see all the pastures and the gate. I just shrugged and said yep. Me and one little ole 308 can cover every inch from up here on the high ground. Rough mountain behind, steep creek in front and a designed choke point at bridge where gate to cross creek is. It is just right!

My Dad came out this morning and said you know I have never noticed it but you can see your gate from up here on front porch. Then he goes, in fact the way you have positioned the house you can see all the pastures and the gate. I just shrugged and said yep. Me and one little ole 308 can cover every inch from up here on the high ground. Rough mountain behind, steep creek in front and a designed choke point at bridge where gate to cross creek is. It is just right!
Remember the Jeep commercial with the driveway made from huge rocks? Kitty always said that's what we needed. lol

BRG if I had my choice.
Chrysler had a real nice dark green close to BRG I've seen on '68 and others.
With some silver accents would have been sharp on the Barracuda.
With Dodge Coronet there was already lots of silver accent - looked great IMO.
I had a 67 Triumph Spitfire that was real sho nuff BRG. Cool color.

So, I mentioned I need to do 100K service on the wifemobile. 09Journey. Back plugs will be a job. Figured pull fronts and see how they look. Should be easy right. 2/3yes. This one major problem. Something in next to it. :wtf:Original plugs. As far as I know, never looked at since it left the factory. Only thing I can think is a valve keeper. Tried pokin around with a scre driver and it seems to be wedged…
:soapbox:

E3ED587C-CD8B-4C78-B57F-9D2ACAAEB14C.jpeg

Spitfire's have great styling IMO
I loved mine. So did all the girls in school. lol It also had the real wire wheel option with the knockoffs. It was a really cool little car.

So, I mentioned I need to do 100K service on the wifemobile. 09Journey. Back plugs will be a job. Figured pull fronts and see how they look. Should be easy right. 2/3yes. This one major problem. Something in next to it. :wtf:Original plugs. As far as I know, never looked at since it left the factory. Only thing I can think is a valve keeper. Tried pokin around with a scre driver and it seems to be wedged…

View attachment 1715983088
I have that to do on Kitty's 3.0 Escape soon.

View attachment 1715983088
Enjoy !!!! :lol:

There, Got signed up for part B of Medicare. Now to figure out what supplement to get. I need dental, eyeglasses, and prescription.

Probably not directly. but seriously maybe. The trick will be not the voltage but the amp-hours. If your doing panels for the residential, that basically nominal 220 V across the two hots.
As far as I'm concerend the concept of electric panels is fine, the catch with existing buildings comes with roof installation when going with one of those lease deals. Since they front the cost and take a cut, your now in a relationship where if there's an issue with your roof, it has to be worked out. Not good IMO.

So just get a little 12 Volt deal hooked to some car batteries - you can then pair up a couple for some emergency arc welding.
:)
I have 40 ikv panels. Runs everything. It is almost always a positive generating mode ground mount system buty it cost lot to install

Armed robbery at bank 2 doors down from where wife is working. Not common in this small town but guessing this is becoming more common : (

Enjoy !!!! :lol:
Didn’t have a lot of time to f with it before work. Got a few ideas.. borrowed a double joint long nose. Might be able to grab. Maybe get a thin wire/cable under it and pull to dislodge. Other possible is see if heat will expand the tube and loosen. Problem is if I run it plug is hottest part. Could do opposite of what I need. Maybe heat gun, but not sure it will get to the bottom very well. A long thin hook might work. Just don’t want to chance breaking anything else and have it stuck in with it!

Last edited:
They were all that color weren't they?
It was the Quaker State group 44 I think they were called in SCCA. And yep Quaker State Green. They ran two cars in our class, one as a blocker and the other for the win. Many a pit brawl with those guys back in the seventies. I would watch my Dad and his buddies run to their pit and start a melee. Good times!

-
Back