Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Its a special edition holiday thong Thursday so wake up!

View attachment 1716024980
16630360363f5c8cc831f2dca6b588ab3c3ffb5437.webp

View attachment 1716024979
Two out of three ain't bad, and one's REALLY BAD!!!

Fred, do you already have some saloon doors? I may end up with a pair extra from my bar project? But they are full size? Not sure they will fit your profile? Let me know.
I have to make the saloon doors the opening is real small John but thanks.
I have some nice oak boards that fit I need to get some hinges and will see if I can get some today.

GOOOOOOD MORNING FABO c\_/. I hope everyone of yall are as joyful as this ol' boy. I wish you a merry Christmas.

Glad it's a late flight today and I took the day off. One the to do list is clearing snow, replacing the cheap Chinese microwave with another cheap Chinese microwave cause that's all they make anymore. I usually don't buy extended warranties but did on this one, failed after 2 months, geeze. Gotta go buy another pair of pants too, been trying to do that but read above post, stores are closed early, everyone wants a snow day lol!

Same here, everything is closed.
Not sure what is open/closed the next 2 days. I have work tonight yet before my 4 day weekend. Don't plan to do any more running around than absolutely necessary once the temp drops tomorrow. Hibernate and keep the wood stove burning...

Hemi is turning out to be pretty good at tracking horses up on our mountain in the thick woods. They spread out in the heavy brush. Not quite sure how an animal that big can be hard to see in the woods but they are. They stay up in the heavy brush I just leave them. No way to push four of them out. They are cagey! I wait till they drop back down into one of our pastures then gather em up. They are regular escapees and know the drill!
When ours do that, we just grab a bucket of grain and they come running.

Walk was cut short, blankets stayed on the horses, so they were happy. Dog's feet got a little cold cause they wanted to head back to the house.
Didn't have to ask me twice.

So much for a dusting of snow. 4" so far and it is slick. Tried to get to the store with the Blazer, can get it into 4wd LO not high. Just turned around they have not plowed yet.

So much for a dusting of snow. 4" so far and it is slick. Tried to get to the store with the Blazer, can get it into 4wd LO not high. Just turned around they have not plowed yet.
Yuk! Roads are just wet here. Coating we got is already going to slush. Should be long gone before it freezes again.

-
Back