Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
10 pages to read? sorry, can't. I hope all is well. I still have a pinch or something in my left shoulder from working on my truck. Seems like my MO...save money by doing the work yourself only to hurt yourself and cost Xs more overall with doctor bills. Anyway, can someone bring me up to speed?

Rich lost his mother on the 30th.
Storms went through John and Memike are all ok.
Mitch is still partying.
Dukeboy had a water heater problem he fixed.
The rest of us are plugging along.
Maybe missed some but that's most of it.

Mitch is still partying.

Frank did a video of setting the Stud cab onto the chassis... video includes some acrobatics on the icy steps...

Hoppy is trying to erradicate bamboo

Fred is sampling hood ornaments for the bar truck

Mitch is still partying.
And Fred is getting closer to completing the bar addition to his old truck. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol:

Boy the readers digest above is cool. I can't backread umpteen pages either. A weekly issue of readers digest would be nice.
RedFish finally got back here on the 3rd to say HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thanks Mike just stay safe for now.
Like I said, its an old (very old) collector peice, bronze and very well designed, thats why I kept it and not sold or gave it away to cheep, hope you like it and can find a permanent home for this bell toughting Pig, see the chain around his neck ? Yep, a bell on the end of it

20230103_122235.jpg

20230103_122259.jpg

20230103_122324.jpg

20230103_122348.jpg

20230103_122401.jpg

20230103_122415.jpg

20230103_122441.jpg

Here is the repaired area, this is why I can't get the going price for this.

Screenshot_20230103-123559_Chrome.jpg

Cool pig! Not sure if it would work well as a hood ornament. Need some kind of base mound screwed into it. Repair doesn't look bad. I would think a collector would still want it, just not at top dollar.
I agree, but I bet that Pig might go somewhere near the BBQ grill :lol:

Dang it. I just took the black truck to the pharmacy a mile up the street and it overheated. I nursed it home and it's cooling off in the driveway. Probably a stuck thermostat. Lower hose is fairly cold and the top one is real toasty. Heck I drove it quite a bit a couple nights ago and it worked flawless. Those Magnums are such a turd to put a t stat in.

Dang it. I just took the black truck to the pharmacy a mile up the street and it overheated. I nursed it home and it's cooling off in the driveway. Probably a stuck thermostat. Lower hose is fairly cold and the top one is real toasty. Heck I drove it quite a bit a couple nights ago and it worked flawless. Those Magnums are such a turd to put a t stat in.
Nope, radiator. Upper tank seal. Plastic tank of course.

All safe now, let me know if you can use that pig :welcome: to it
I would like to make it part of the old truck Mike and I'd be tickled to death to see it on the truck and would make about the best thing so far but what can I say other than it's probably worth more than me.

More snow again here, made it home O-K, snow scraping under car pretty hard,all wheel drive Chrysler , our county is pulling all plows at 7:00PM, looks like I’ll drive my wife to work in morning with plow truck

More snow again here, made it home O-K, snow scraping under car pretty hard,all wheel drive Chrysler , our county is pulling all plows at 7:00PM, looks like I’ll drive my wife to work in morning with plow truck
Sorry Pete hope the best for you and the wife. Been not bad here with snow.

Yep, it looks like you got hit all afternoon. This was at 2:15

1672788666225.png

I would like to make it part of the old truck Mike and I'd be tickled to death to see it on the truck and would make about the best thing so far but what can I say other than it's probably worth more than me.
You silly, private conversation on its way

A Razor Back from your northeast Arkansas friend on the hill

20230103_122235.jpg

Nope, you guys stay home tomorrow, enjoy a relaxing day..

You have your orders sir

FB_IMG_1672501682980.jpg

-
Back