Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning. Worked on the cooling system on my D-100, yesterday. Looks like the radiator is partially plugged. Seems like no one has one available. Local rad shop wants $100 to rod it out and if any tubes open up then more money to repair. Guess I will call Champion and see how much extra they will charge to change the water inlet and outlet on the V-8 radiator so it will work with the slant six.

Mondays used to be fun

Screenshot_20231202_112435_Facebook.jpg

Morning. Worked on the cooling system on my D-100, yesterday. Looks like the radiator is partially plugged. Seems like no one has one available. Local rad shop wants $100 to rod it out and if any tubes open up then more money to repair. Guess I will call Champion and see how much extra they will charge to change the water inlet and outlet on the V-8 radiator so it will work with the slant six.
Pull it out, lay it down with fittings up and pour a couple cans of rad flush in. Add hot water and let it soak. Backflush.
I heard drano works, but never had the nerve to try it.

Morning!
-7C but supposed to warm up,and clear skies today. Another coat on Firebird dash, should be ready to go in tomorrow.

Pull it out, lay it down with fittings up and pour a couple cans of rad flush in. Add hot water and let it soak. Backflush.
I heard drano works, but never had the nerve to try it.
Ran it for a few miles, after letting it sit for about 14 hrs with 2 gallons of vinegar. Still clogged.

Oregon family checked in... guess the Ducks are headed to the Fiesta Bowl to play Liberty University. WOW... That's a drop.

Nix said he's going to play. Probably wants to try and make up for Friday night's performance
I saw that, never heard of that University but I think I saw they were undefeated. Any bowl game or match up is not the playoffs though and that team could have made it this year imo. My brother says Dan Lanning has made decisions like that costing them in other games (speaking of first meeting with WA). Glad Nix is playing tho

Heading to see my doctor this morning, I have had a &^^%$$^^* headache for a week now, falling to sleep is hard to do, waking up with it is a PITA !! Coffee numbs it some what.. have not had a drink since Thanksgiving..

Yes they sure could, I bet they here about it today. Was a hard fought game
I can see them not calling PI on the last play in end zone but the one before it was pretty obvious. That's why they say a team should never leave themselves in a position for an official to do that and they did.

Heading to see my doctor this morning, I have had a &^^%$$^^* headache for a week now, falling to sleep is hard to do, waking up with it is a PITA !! Coffee numbs it some what.. have not had a drink since Thanksgiving..
I'd go in for that, good luck and keep us posted please

45 degrees outside this morning, high 50 today and sunny, clear all week, high of 58 Thursday.

Sorry to hear Mike. Yeah, caffeine is a dialator... that's why it's in Goody's and BC powders :rolleyes:

Hope they can get you some relief or get you to the right therapy... Good massage maybe

I can see them not calling PI on the last play in end zone but the one before it was pretty obvious. That's why they say a team should never leave themselves in a position for an official to do that and they did.
I agree but on the other hand it can be frustrating in a game what they call and not call on same like situations. The bottom line as always, the better team will usually come out the winner.

Good call get it checked out.

I was alone while watching it last night and I blurted a few choices words at the blind refs , I can't emagin how loud it got at my sons shop, we are all Chiefs fans here, our local BBQ small business got the contract on serving food at all the home games , they catered my thanks giving .

Well hopefully the doctors figure out what is going on. Keep us posted.

-
Back