Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
IMG_6095.png
Good morning all. Rainy here. I have one more day off from work. I’ve been working on touching up the paint on the dash of the dart.

Anyone happen to have a 69-77 neutral safety switch for a 727? I keep reading the new ones are junk.

it needs to be the later one 69-77 as the pins and connector are different.

1711977743746.png

Anyone happen to have a 69-77 neutral safety switch for a 727? I keep reading the new ones are junk.
Can't recall where I got the last one. Usually I walked into a transmission shop I had some dealinhgs with and asked for one.

Setting and standing this morning, legs moving and neck stretches, tried to touch my toes but elected to just grab my ankles... might grab a pencil this evening and ad another picture to my creative book, yep, I can be a bit crazy at times

FB_IMG_1708443507145.jpg

Eric I am sure I have one 30 to your door?

Mike Tommy at Parts hound I give all switches to. Some senders I just get with ign parts.

So.. i need to make seat belt mounts for my car as it didn't come with any... i see guys using just a bolt and big washers.. but i was thinking of doing like a 4x4" plate with holes in it and plug welding it to the underside of the floor.. am i overthinking? also.. what bolts do seat belts use 7/16-20? Also.. need to find some gray seatbelts :)

So.. i need to make seat belt mounts for my car as it didn't come with any... i see guys using just a bolt and big washers.. but i was thinking of doing like a 4x4" plate with holes in it and plug welding it to the underside of the floor.. am i overthinking? also.. what bolts do seat belts use 7/16-20? Also.. need to find some gray seatbelts :)
When it comes to safety, overkill is better than getting killed!

Since i can only run a lap belt i'm gonna eat a steering wheel no matter what... my goal will be to not hit **** :)

-
Back