The Cracker Barrel

-
Thank you ! Life is a heck of a lot simpler when I'm not enslaving myself to that stuff.
I wish some old friends would get back on that wagon.
They deemed themselves able to enjoy a beer at dinner, then a few in the weekend, then some more, add pills, add coke… yep…. I don’t see them anymore.

The best part is that “I’m the asshole for objecting!”
But yet I’m still married and my kids call me several times a week. I have money in my pocket and etc….

And they call me up with scams for me cash….

No thank you… have a good day… bye bye now!

also says , ''take a little wine for your stomachs sake ''.
be not ''drunk'' with wine , but filled with the spirit of GOD.
Jesus turned the water into wine , and they thot the people that thrown the party had saved the best for last , after the people ''had well drunk'' , meaning some were probly hammered .
My opinion , having a shot of wine , or a cold beer , as long as you dont get drunk , ''where is in excess'' is not bad.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^ , straight from the king james version !
All of this and I can't see anything but the way you spelled thought.

Mmmmm! Cracker Barrel country fried pork chops. Only available on Saturdays at the two restaurants in SoCal.
And fried apples.

And here I thought the cracker barrel was in a room in a retirement home, where us Salty Old Crackers , could hang out and tell stories. :(

I know nice guys who drink too much and are harmless and i know guys who sprout horns after a couple.
It's never the booze, the gun or whatever...it's the person.
I tend to agree.

Don't remember the comedian, but the line was-

They say alcohol is a mood intensifier.

But, what if you're already an asshole?

Don't remember the comedian, but the line was-

They say alcohol is a mood intensifier.

But, what if you're already an asshole?

Close no cigar. It was Bill Cosby and the drug was cocaine. And it was in a mood intensifier it was a personality intensifier. It was from the HBO comedy series where he did a solo stand up act called Bill Cosby himself.
IIRC

Close no cigar. It was Bill Cosby and the drug was cocaine. And it was in a mood intensifier it was a personality intensifier. It was from the HBO comedy series where he did a solo stand up act called Bill Cosby himself.
IIRC
cocaine?

i thought his drug of choice was GHB?

cocaine?

i thought his drug of choice was GHB?

I’ll take that as a joke.
In his skit during the one man HBO performance, the drug mentioned in that line was “cocaine.”

That Shoneys in Radcliff has been closed for a while now.
It got pretty bad there towards the end. When you couldn't get soldiers to come in, you know it's bad.
Was you there when the Scooters Hamburgers was? That was the greatest!

That’s too bad about Shoneys. Don’t remember a Scooters. At the time I was there not too many eating places locally. Where I stayed we had Burger King, and pizza place. Didn’t have much time during the week to drive anywhere. There were some mom and pop places on the Dixie Diway.

That’s too bad about Shoneys. Don’t remember a Scooters. At the time I was there not too many eating places locally. Where I stayed we had Burger King, and pizza place. Didn’t have much time during the week to drive anywhere. There were some mom and pop places on the Dixie Diway.
When was you there?
I can't remember a time when that area didn't have a lot of places to eat.
I could understand if you were in a school and just couldn't get out.

Mmmmm.

I miss me some Shoney's.

I ate at Shoney's last month in Maryville, TN across from Tyson-McGhee airport. Watched the KC-135s move about.
Waffle House has changed their menu in recent years. Good food if you can stand to go inside. Their idea of cleaning is sweeping everything under the counters and stove.
Can't get real hash browns at Honkey Bucket. They serve "hash brown casserole".

All of this and I can't see anything but the way you spelled thought.

always using abreviations where possible , slow typer , keyboard adds letters by itself, always have to proof read to correct.

I'm a 2 finger typist and still manage to spell correctly most of the time. It isn't the computer, the phone or the speed of the typing, it is the skill of the operator. You're in charge of that, friend.

From grammar police to spelling police. Wait, I forgot the punctuation police!
Mr. lead and co.is in charge of "content"! :poke::poke::poke:

When was you there?
I can't remember a time when that area didn't have a lot of places to eat.
I could understand if you were in a school and just couldn't get out.

All my time was TDY, BNOC, ANOC, Tank Cdr Crs, M1 Transition, M1A1/A2 transition, Bradly Transition and multiple armor conferences. Not much around that area. Eating in the dining facilities of the Cav regiment was an option but a lot of standing in line to pay the per diem rates. If I was there for more than two weeks I would just get a small refer and micro wave. During the week eat ala micro wave then weekends eat at the local places. At Knox off and on 1988 to 1995.

I'm a 2 finger typist and still manage to spell correctly most of the time. It isn't the computer, the phone or the speed of the typing, it is the skill of the operator. You're in charge of that, friend.

like I said , fyi , my keyboard does things on its own occasionally . an phones do change things all the time , wheather u like , or know it or not !.

oh I forgot , u aint my freind either , use to have u on ignore list !

All my time was TDY, BNOC, ANOC, Tank Cdr Crs, M1 Transition, M1A1/A2 transition, Bradly Transition and multiple armor conferences. Not much around that area. Eating in the dining facilities of the Cav regiment was an option but a lot of standing in line to pay the per diem rates. If I was there for more than two weeks I would just get a small refer and micro wave. During the week eat ala micro wave then weekends eat at the local places. At Knox off and on 1988 to 1995.
^^easy j par will correct you !

Normally the staff is responsible for companys image ### if u live in metro Atlanta or surrounding county's and u visit just about any chain eatery except Chic fil a u have a good chance of entire experience being way below par !!! Guess why u know why
Sounds like Tampa Bay..

-
Back