The good, the bad and the WTF of Wallmart!

Why do you go to wallmart

• Total voters
-
Not Walmart but at a dodge dealership in a galaxy far far away I once had a customer mechanic come in wearing a dress. Course it was Halloween....

Did that guy work at the Chrysler dealership in town? I might have a picture of him dressed like that.

Cliff Ramsdell

He has forgotten more about racing than most of us know. His thread on mounting slicks is gospel.
I know it and it's all budget racin too. We all should be hangin on to every word. The guy hauls the mail and knows how to do it pretty inexpensively.

This started out with pictures and then it was highjaced by a bunch of Bull shippers.....I WANT TO SEE PICS NOT WORDS!

This started out with pictures and then it was highjaced by a bunch of Bull shippers.....I WANT TO SEE PICS NOT WORDS!
Ok. If I must.
HOOKER HEELS.jpg

Thanks. I looked at his last post. He said it would be his last for a while. Someone pissed him off calling him a liar or what ever. I will read back through the thread and see if I can find out what happened. (I have my guesses who said what)

Hopefully he'll realize how much we all like him bein around and the opinions of one of a scarce few don't matter.

I realize that sometimes tempers flare a bit, and things get said that are inappropriate. I am quite tired of the rude comments and the name calling, but I realize it's going to happen. What I want to comment on is the OVER THE TOP nasty, foul mouthed, rude, inflammatory comments made by some people sometimes. I realize that our moderators do the best they can to keep thing to keep things as nice here as possible. I do not know what criteria they use to determine when people get temporarily or permanently suspended, but I wonder if the standards could be changed a bit so as to make it a little harder for people to spew these hateful comments. Maybe it would make people think twice before doing it. Don't get me wrong, I'm no Boy Scout, but I believe in trying to be nice as much as possible. I think we can have a better forum with less ugliness. Disagreements will always happen, but they can happen without name calling, foul language and hateful speech.

I realize that sometimes tempers flare a bit, and things get said that are inappropriate. I am quite tired of the rude comments and the name calling, but I realize it's going to happen. What I want to comment on is the OVER THE TOP nasty, foul mouthed, rude, inflammatory comments made by some people sometimes. I realize that our moderators do the best they can to keep thing to keep things as nice here as possible. I do not know what criteria they use to determine when people get temporarily or permanently suspended, but I wonder if the standards could be changed a bit so as to make it a little harder for people to spew these hateful comments. Maybe it would make people think twice before doing it. Don't get me wrong, I'm no Boy Scout, but I believe in trying to be nice as much as possible. I think we can have a better forum with less ugliness. Disagreements will always happen, but they can happen without name calling, foul language and hateful speech.
I'm trying real hard to hold my tongue and change. I profess to be Christian and I need to act more like it. Nobody's perfect, but I can do better and I'm trying.

We have a Walmart not too far from me. It's in a nice suburb of Syracuse. Problem is that it's also on the bus line and folks out of Syracuse will come out there to shop.

My wife has left shopping carts full of stuff sitting in the aisle and walked out when fights have started. She's had to do that twice now. Mind you, she has her CCW and was carrying, but knows to get out of Dodge when things get nuts.

They have a curb pickup service and we use that a lot now.

Sorry no photos, the Walmart I go to is about 5 miles from me and it's really pretty normal, just country folks spending money they don't have, maybe it's because I only go ounce a month!

I'm trying real hard to hold my tongue and change. I profess to be Christian and I need to act more like it. Nobody's perfect, but I can do better and I'm trying.
Rob, I certainly did not mean you. I am thinking more of when people are just awful. You might get a bit cranky, but we all love you.

I recall seeing a woman at Walmart who favored fitted blouses, tight skirts, seamed stockings, heeled boots, and sometimes a corset.

She was one of the managers.

Sam's Club is all about buying in bulk. I say in general Sam has better quality and prices are better for what it is.

No Sam's here anymore...they all closed. (One is now, of all things, a Spring Air mattress warehouse.)

A couple of years ago a teenager came into the Walmart by were I live with his pants down below his waist and the manager told him to leave, his mom wasn't happy with the manager and he said we have children in here. I heard him tell the lady to teach her son how to dress before going to a store. She was mad, but I totally agree with the manager. Kids don't need to see some clowns underwear, a ticket for indecent exposure would have been a good thing to.

-
Back