The way a 406 cid is supposed to run

-
A cup of coffee and your video and I'm wide awake!!!!! NIce!!!

Yup,awesome but too short.Shoulda been a 1/4 mile...:)

Allthough 125mph in the 1/8th is bookin' Mike

Bookin!!! Heck it sounded like he let off a couple times to hook up!! That car was wacky fast once it gripped the track!! Fantastic car, I would love to watch her run in person.

Dang that car straight out HAULS ***.......

406 with how much nitrous?????????? I would say a boat load for sure!!

Baddddd Asssssssssss

Haulin ***!! Nice car and I really like the music.Bummer bout the last run.8)

Another example of why NOT to run nitrous..BOOM!!!

Come on this guy is in a different league for sure.....that thing is BADDD ASSSS no matter how you put it!!

If he can afford to run nitrous go super fast and fix it to run it again. I say MORE POWER TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :supz:

Another example of why NOT to run nitrous..BOOM!!!

Come on this guy is in a different league for sure.....that thing is BADDD ASSSS no matter how you put it!!

If he can afford to run nitrous go super fast and fix it to run it again. I say MORE POWER TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :supz:

Yeah just like stroked340 motor that lost a rod bolt in those cheap rods, my friends 440 that buzzed a cam in half/broken rod bolt (toasting the block), or another SB that detonated a crank into three pieces.

They had one thing in common, none ran nitrous!

Like I've said before, you build your best baddest engine go run it, then I'll juice it and beat you with your own stuff. Just how you want to get down the track or run the streets. Reality is, virtually anything a person can build NA, you can make run faster with nitrous.

That Duster is total bada$$!

Yeah just like stroked340 motor that lost a rod bolt in those cheap rods, my friends 440 that buzzed a cam in half/broken rod bolt (toasting the block), or another SB that detonated a crank into three pieces.

They had one thing in common, none ran nitrous!

Like I've said before, you build your best baddest engine go run it, then I'll juice it and beat you with your own stuff. Just how you want to get down the track or run the streets. Reality is, virtually anything a person can build NA, you can make run faster with nitrous.

That Duster is total bada$$!

Big deal ANYONE can make ANYTHING go fast spraying!!!..getting it done n/a is MUCH more rewarding...

Big deal ANYONE can make ANYTHING go fast spraying!!!..getting it done n/a is MUCH more rewarding...

And your engine with my spray kit, goes faster than your stuff NA... :bootysha:

Pretty easy for even the dumbest of people to understand!

I'm sure the pilots that used the stuff in WWII would disagree with the rewarding statement, especially when their lives depended on it!

The OP's Duster is still bada$$ even with the spray...

And your engine with my spray kit, goes faster than your stuff NA... :bootysha:

It probably would go faster with spray,but i like doing it n/a..as far as my stroker a rod bolt lets loose,nothing could have been done to prevent that..just saying thet 406 went "boom" because of spray..build a "real" motor and theres no need for it:bootysha::bootysha::bootysha:

-
Back