think I got ripped off on Facebook

-
Nice work Sedanman, old car guys are hit and miss but it seems like this site sure has the majority with the right intentions.

Your the kind of man Sedanman I would want in my corner.Your great deed will come back to you `1 day.

Now we need to get it over the border. I'll get some better pics of it later. I am surrounded by trucking companies and maybe one can ship it to WA and you can come down and get it.

The girlfriend would not even come out they left it in the driveway lol

Same thing when Doug picked up a set of headers for me. The boyfriend hid inside and the girlfriend handled the sale lol...

Would you come outside when you see a guy pick up a loaded dana 60 by himself and slide it in his van? lol

Awesome Ending Indeed !!! Sedanman is the Shizzit !!

I live a half mile from the Detroit bridge but do to my affection for the green herbs the American government considers me undesirable and won't let me in the country...lol imagine that eh!!! But I would be more than happy to receive it on my side of the border and will arrange for shipping to your door I have a few contacts in the shipping industry

An impressive gesture by Sedanman! I opened this thread and then couldn't put it down until I finished 8 pages lol. Great ending provided by Sedanman and so much advice provided by many. Well done gentlemen!

I know it sounds funny, but I'm a tractor guy. Look at the hauling board on yesterdaystractors (if another site is permissible, please remove it if not). I'd say you can get it shipped to you for under $500 more than likely as it can fit in a pickup bed. A couple things I do is search the phone number a hauler uses. if they've had issues, 95% of the time it will show online.

I've used a lot of haulers from that board. To get cheaper prices, I've often waited a month or two so I can wait on the hauler to have a larger delivery close by.

I live a half mile from the Detroit bridge but do to my affection for the green herbs the American government considers me undesirable and won't let me in the country...lol imagine that eh!!! But I would be more than happy to receive it on my side of the border and will arrange for shipping to your door I have a few contacts in the shipping industry

And I live less than an hour from Detroit, and could bring it to you! If Karl can bring it to me, we can get this done!

I was also at Fastenal today and had a long talk with the girl there! If there is a Fastenal near you in Windsor, they will accept it if it is palleted, (which I can do), and they will ship it to the OP to the store that's in his town! He pays the freight, all you would have to do is drop it off at a Fastenal store with his info!! I'll message Karl and see if/when he's coming to the D, and we can get this done!! Geof

I'm on the same side of the world as Washington but still pretty far away. Edmonton I'd the closest city and probably the best shipping location

Would you come outside when you see a guy pick up a loaded dana 60 by himself and slide it in his van? lol

Umm no,not if he was mad at me lol....Dana has to be at least 400 lb's...

Lol,all I know is that F'r is heavy.

Attachments

• Picture 3461.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 280
  • Picture 3460.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 293
  • Picture 3459.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 281
1 thing I noticed when comparing my dana to this one is that mine has the 5 bolt ends with std bearings and this has 4 and green bearings.

And to the member who bought me a gold membership. Thank you very much :)

And I live less than an hour from Detroit, and could bring it to you! If Karl can bring it to me, we can get this done!

I was also at Fastenal today and had a long talk with the girl there! If there is a Fastenal near you in Windsor, they will accept it if it is palleted, (which I can do), and they will ship it to the OP to the store that's in his town! He pays the freight, all you would have to do is drop it off at a Fastenal store with his info!! I'll message Karl and see if/when he's coming to the D, and we can get this done!! Geof

I'm ready to help.

If we need to bring it to Detroit, I can bring it to Cosgig.

But the buyer is north of Washington state on the west coast, taking it east may be going in the wrong direction and cost him more $$$ to ship. Let's look into the options to see if we can get it going in the right direction to help save some cost for the buyer.

The buyer and I are pm'ing back and forth to try to figure out the best plan and then we can let everyone know what we all can do to help...

At least it's in friendly hands and will eventually get to him. We have time to look into some options. Let's get a plan together and then get-r-done....

1 thing I noticed when comparing my dana to this one is that mine has the 5 bolt ends with std bearings and this has 4 and green bearings.

Anybody know why the strange is different?

-
Back