think I got ripped off on Facebook

-
That's how I got my front end it was brought across the boarder then shipped but a complete rear end is a lot bigger. He is not replying to my texts right now anyways so it's hard to arrange a pick up

Why am I not surprised that he's not answering????

He is not replying to my texts right now anyways so it's hard to arrange a pick up

I had a feeling that was coming...

We may be calling his bluff.... :banghead:

I would start calling the local police and pressing fraud charges against him. He may become a little more "cooperative"...

Also post on his facebook page about the run around he's giving you and see what happens... :finga:

If he does respond, then we need to get the axle out of his hands ASAP.... (If in fact he still does have it...)

I don't trust anything the guy tells you, until we get the axle...

Don't let him stall you until the clock runs out on your recourse. Start prosecuting asap, then if he follows through, you can always drop the charges.... Don't miss out on your window of opportunity...

Since this is between states and countries, the FBI or other federal authority may be able to help...

I had a feeling that was coming...

We may be calling his bluff.... :banghead:

I would start calling the local police and pressing fraud charges against him. He may become a little more "cooperative"...

Also post on his facebook page about the run around he's giving you and see what happens... :finga:

If he does respond, then we need to get the axle out of his hands ASAP.... (If in fact he still does have it...)

I don't trust anything the guy tells you, until we get the axle...

Don't let him stall you until the clock runs out on your recourse. Start prosecuting asap, then if he follows through, you can always drop the charges.... Don't miss out on your window of opportunity...

Since this is between states and countries, the FBI or other federal authority may be able to help...

DO THIS!!!! ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Don't give this guy any more time. IF you must give him more time, at least text him to tell him you're contacting authorities tomorrow if you don't hear from him...then do it.

I don't threaten people...when I give them an ultimatum and they don't respond, I follow through on my ultimatum.

To the OP.

Can you post any details for him? Name? Address?

His name is Jeff Elliott and he lives in sycamore Illinois the police said give him one more week to make good and then they will deal with it. This is a picture of his car if it loads properly. He got it off a guy named mark who was really nice and even called Jeff and try ed to help me out.

Attachments

• 12076879_1522880378037347_495148324_n.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 650
well its been 2 years now, city, county, state, nor federal cyer patrol has ever arrested him and he called me to say he and his friends partied good on my money!

That's when I would buy a baseball bat, and collect my payment in teeth!

His name is Jeff Elliott and he lives in sycamore Illinois the police said give him one more week to make good and then they will deal with it. This is a picture of his car if it loads properly. He got it off a guy named mark who was really nice and even called Jeff and try ed to help me out.

Post his address...

Can I do that? Just making sure I can't get into trouble then I will

I'm guessing if the police said they would take care of it after a week, you should not post his address until you have given them time to do so. Even then, if some wacko were to hurt this scammer it could blow back on you. My son is a deputy sheriff and he advises against folks taking action on their own, 'cause many times it turns out worse for them.

Sometimes we have to just learn from our mistakes and move on. If a seller won't take PayPal or cash at delivery, I've learned look elsewhere.

Just sayin'

If someone else were to dig up the information and say he lived on 448 Edward st.. Would that be bad?

Wait another week?? Do the cops work for ebay or paypal?? Not a chance I would wait with that kind of $$ on the line. Send me his info and Ill post it, what do you got to lose another $4k??

Ya I'm going to the police on Thursday they said request my money back or ask them to get it shipped then wait a week to see if he is still trying. I have text him ever day letting him know there is a count down but he will not reply.

If someone else were to dig up the information and say he lived on 448 Edward st.. Would that be bad?

Does that look like dog ****?

Yes, it looks like dog ****...

Does it smell like dog ****???

Yes, it smells like dog ****...

Does that taste like dog ****???

Yes, it tastes like dog ****...

It's a good thing that we didn't step in it.... #-o

This is the guys name and address

Jeff Elliott
448 Edward st.
Sycamore il 60178

So if you don't to step in dog ****, you shouldn't go there....

How's that.... :toothy1:

Ya I'm going to the police on Thursday they said request my money back or ask them to get it shipped then wait a week to see if he is still trying. I have text him ever day letting him know there is a count down but he will not reply.

Keep us posted on how this turns out after the police visit...

We should all load up and go up there. Just sit out in front with mirror shades on starin at the place.

Well I have been in touch with the cops. It seems like a slow process. Is there anybody willing to go to this guy's door and try to pick up my rear end for me? I will pay all shipping fees it will just take someone's time.

I am only 2? hours from this place... there has got to be someone willing to stop and pick it up but will be hard if the "seller/scammer" doesn't show up or won't communicate a time to pick it up.

Ya his girlfriend has been talking to me a bit. Ya 2 hrs away is too far on a hail mary

-
Back