think I got ripped off on Facebook

-
Well he got ahold of me a few minutes ago. Says his Facebook was hacked by his ex and he did not pay his phone bill. Said it was held up in customs and he will get it on its way

Well he got ahold of me a few minutes ago. Says his Facebook was hacked by his ex and he did not pay his phone bill. Said it was held up in customs and he will get it on its way

The not paying his phone bill part is kind scary. If he can't pay his bills, he has that much more motivation to lie and steal. If it's in customs, that means there is a tracking number. Get that number. Verify it.

Ok. Stranger things have happened. He HAS made contact. I think if his intent was malicious, he would not have. I think that's a good sign.

I don't wholly agree with that reasoning. Our arch enemy Justin F. strung a lot of people along while he was having money sent to him by new victims. While he was getting outed and blasted on FABO, he managed to send me the rare early 1971 gas cap that I had paid for and was getting the run around excuses. I really credit my FABO members for being the cause of him making good on our deal.
The more light that shines on this deal and the seller the better for the buyer.

For that kinda money, I'd text him the flight itinerary for the plane I'd be on to come visit him. That worked quite well when a guy in NY tried to rip me off on an engagement ring.

For that kinda money, I'd text him the flight itinerary for the plane I'd be on to come visit him. That worked quite well when a guy in NY tried to rip me off on an engagement ring.

My man! In the end it's a two way street though

Any of you fine people coming to Canada and could pick it up and ship it ? He is willing to let someone come get it

Any of you fine people coming to Canada and could pick it up and ship it ? He is willing to let someone come get it

Time out. First he tells you it's tied up in customs, then tells you to come get it? Sounds like to me that he never even shipped it and now doesnt have the money too after having spent it already

How far into Canada are you???

I can get it from Chicago to Detroit, but would need someone to take it from there... I can meet them in Mexican Village in Detroit which is right next to the Ambassador Bridge and they can take it the rest of the way.

As stated, it's not a good sign that he said that he already shipped it, now says that someone can come take it to you... I wound have a hard time trusting anything that he says.

Sounds like he wants someone to clean up his mess for him and not take responsibility for his agreement.... How much did you pay for shipping??? He should refund that to you if someone else has to take care of it...

"My computer got hacked... " I've heard that one from a guy on a "To Catch a Predator" rerun trying to deny responsibility....

Excuses are like a--holes, everyone has one and they are all full of ****....

I have a son that will be leaving to go to Detroit this Saturday.... :toothy1:

Ya I'm not going to dig into his story anymore I just want it on its way

If Karl brings it to Detroit, I can get it accross the border, or meet you on this side at your convienience!! Let's try to make this work so we can get it done!!

If Karl brings it to Detroit, I can get it accross the border, or meet you on this side at your convienience!! Let's try to make this work so we can get it done!!

Heck yeah, I can meet you at our usual spot off the highway, and it will be a shorter drive for me then...

Ya I'm not going to dig into his story anymore I just want it on its way

Then post what part of Canada you are from so we can try to get a plan together...

Can you meet up with me or Cosgig??? Do you have someone from Canada that can???

If he really does still have it, let's get it to you before it disappears....

I'm in Alberta so it would have to be shipped after its across

cosgig or KrazyKuda !! PM me a paypall so I can buy youzze two dinner some where on me, I wish I was way closer to jump on this rally to get this man some help..

This site is so awesome lol. How do I become a gold member?

One of the admins on that group is CudaChick Leanna.

I tried to join that group but waiting for approval.

-
Back