think I got ripped off on Facebook

-
It's ASHAME THERE'S "SCUM" OUT THERE!!! I heard the same complaint on B Bodies, and the COMPLAINTEE lived near me and he made arrangements to meet me but STIFFED ME and STIFFED another FBBO member!!
CHARLES BRONSON!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!

Did you get a hold of Lloyd William Chapman? He created the Mopar Trader Page and he doesn't tolerate that kind of crap. At the very least let him know who it was.

This is the best idea.

Unless you do this, all the bitchin and cryin you do here is worthless. They don't like thieves on that page. He will have a chance to do something about it if you contact him.

That very same Mr. Chapman banned me from the page when I started rounding up guys that were ripped off by Justin Figgatt

That very same Mr. Chapman banned me from the page when I started rounding up guys that were ripped off by Justin Figgatt

Seems to be his only recourse that may get something done. Did you contact Mr Chapman first, or did you just try to round up a posse?

Selling a car from IL that's in AZ? Makes sense.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 694
We could all text him to settle up. How many members do we have? I think he would get tired of looking at his phone after a while.

Seems to be his only recourse that may get something done. Did you contact Mr Chapman first, or did you just try to round up a posse?

Yes I pm'd him first about the situation, as soon as the post got a couple hits it disappeared and I was blocked from contacting him.

Yes I pm'd him first about the situation, as soon as the post got a couple hits it disappeared and I was blocked from contacting him.

Did you wait for an answer or just go ahead? The guy seems pretty level headed to me. I've been a member there for a while.

I'm in Illinois, in fact I'm 1 hour and 10 minutes away from his house. Best thing to do is to maybe "bait him" and see what he does? Just an idea, but if he ripped you off, he's bound to rip more people off. Nothing is worse than being ripped off by someone that's really far away. Hopefully this will be resolved.

Did you wait for an answer or just go ahead? The guy seems pretty level headed to me. I've been a member there for a while.

Exchanged a few messages with him. I think he blocked me because he had already banned Justin previously and didn't want it brought back up. Maybe now if someone told him hey that guy you banned actually helped put the right people in contact with one another to get Justin hammered he would allow me to join the group again. No big deal, plenty of other Mopar boards out there. It boils my blood to see guys get ripped off by scumbags on the internet.

I'm in Illinois, in fact I'm 1 hour and 10 minutes away from his house. Best thing to do is to maybe "bait him" and see what he does? Just an idea, but if he ripped you off, he's bound to rip more people off. Nothing is worse than being ripped off by someone that's really far away. Hopefully this will be resolved.

A knock and talk from local law enforcement will be the way this guy gets his item or money returned. Mail fraud is pretty serious and old boy could be looking at jail time and hefty fine if the OP wants to push it. I certainly would if I was the one out over 4k

For sure I will talk to his local law I'm just scared that maybe he did send it and it's being held up or something. But it was FEB 7 he said it was shipped and he said he pulled the axels and shipped them USPS I would think something would have made it by now

If need be I can pick it up at least that way you know it's in good hands. We can figure the shipping details out later.

We can get it from Chicago to Detroit, if someone can pick it up and take it over the Windsor border...

I would give it a little time and see what happens. Rear ends are not small. It may take a bit.

For sure I will talk to his local law I'm just scared that maybe he did send it and it's being held up or something. But it was FEB 7 he said it was shipped and he said he pulled the axels and shipped them USPS I would think something would have made it by now

Him blocking contact from you is what makes me suspect - paying by bank draft... C'mon man!! Way too risky for me

If I am looking at the right Facebook site Leanna is a moderator there..

Lol ya I know that's why I did it in two payments I don't have a PayPal account and when I received the brake kit and some of the 4 link I figured he was a stand up guy and sent the other half and the shipping. I had such an amazing experience ordering my front end from hemi denny guess I figured most Mopar people where that good ��

The sad part is I had around $7000 for a budget and when you add all the exchange rate and the shipping it's all gone. But I'm so determined to get this car going nothing will stop me :)

Time to get a Paypal account.

-
Back