Time to get started.

-
Then to install the new throttle system 8)
Thank you pettybludart my Canadian friend :cheers:

910 4 offy 777777777 044.jpg

These are my tools lately. Neck brace and a tens unit.
Luckilly my lower back feel fine right now. Its my C-6 vertabre that's the problem,(about shoulder level) pinched nerves and pain shooting from the left shoulder to the index finger. Maybe i'll just fee-bay today. 8)

DSC00001 (Custom).JPG

Well that was quick(delivery)I hope you can use the clutch/brake pedal also,it was just sitting on the shelf and I had no use for it.Hope all goes well for Victoria!

Well that was quick(delivery)I hope you can use the clutch/brake pedal also,it was just sitting on the shelf and I had no use for it.Hope all goes well for Victoria!
Thank you pettybludart :happy10: I sure will look at the brake peddle change out next to the throttle =P~

I got out this morning and put some heat on the engine and to get the humidity down

910 4 offy 777777777 070.jpg

After the engine was good and warm ,and dried the air out some I shot it down with two light coats of high heat primer and waited about 15 minutes and shot it down again.
I read the instructions and it said to wait no more than 1 hour or then I would have to wait 24 hours.:glasses9:
So I let it dry for a good 45 minutes and it was real dry so I shot the high heat Chrysler red on. =P~
We have some wet weather coming in tonight and then it is suppose to get down to 48 degrees by tomorrow and 38 by Thursday.
So I went for it and got the one side shot with three coats.:happy10::happy10:

This looks much better =P~

910 4 offy 777777777 071.jpg

910 4 offy 777777777 073.jpg

Believe me it is red, I just looked and it does look orange in the pictures.
Must be the camera and lighting.

Looking good bud. :cheers:
Thank you HC :cheers: I just barely made it :colors: rain and cold weather is on it's way. I can drill and hook the throttle system up if it's raining and cold :cheers::rock:

It took a while to read this thread.Nice job Mike.:thumbup:She looks real good.Must be a great feeling to have accomplished all that work.Can't wait for the video to come,I know there's going to be one.8)

And you are going to see Metallica tonight What a great Thanksgiving DRENO.
You can count on a video know that I know how to.

Looks good Memike! Keep up the good work!

John
Thank you j-miller 8) It sure is fun getting under Victoria.:love7:

Well the / throttle system is out, and I should have put ear plugs on :toothy10: I got an ear full of sand from the last time I drove here 8)
Yep the sun popped out and I thought I better start the throttle system install, But uninstall had to be first so I could do some measuring and location.

TREVA STORE OUTSIDE 015.jpg

910 4 offy 777777777 044.jpg

nice looking pedal Mike

Yep =P~ I am so proud of the deal that pettybludart gave me on the pedal and cable system I bought from him :cheers: He did not tell me he sent the matching brake clutch pedal :happy10: He had $30 on it alone and he sent me both for $50 =P~ saved me a big chunk of change :cheers:
Thank you again my Canadian friend, He sent a set of shiny new shoes for her last year too =P~

Lokar universal gas peddle and Lokar throttle cable $50 for both SOLD!
Lokar brake peddle $30 sale pennding..

Parts%20to%20sell%20016.jpg

Well everyone was gone to work and I had the hill to myself on a sunny day :cheers:
One step at a time :happy10: It looks like the dart throttle pedal is the way for me to go :cheers:
I am starting to gather allot of good early A /6 parts :-D

Getting things started to run 4 barrel 007.jpg

Getting things started to run 4 barrel 038.jpg

Getting things started to run 4 barrel 041.jpg

Getting things started to run 4 barrel 042.jpg

Hey Mike,you said..Looks like the Dart peddle is the way for me to go..You mean your not gonna use the Lokar stuff?What,s up?

Nothing like the Dashboard Boogie to make you wish for younger days LOL ... been there, done that -- three times myself. Pass the pain killers!

Looking GREAT Mike! Congrats on all the progress you've made.

Hey Mike,you said..Looks like the Dart peddle is the way for me to go..You mean your not gonna use the Lokar stuff?What,s up?
Well the Dart peddle has a longer stroke and the placement worked out better then I thought it would, I guess it would be right for me to put it up for sale here and share the great deal for another member, but I am thinking about keeping it =P~ But we will see. Thank you for a great set up pettybludart :cheers:

Nothing like the Dashboard Boogie to make you wish for younger days LOL ... been there, done that -- three times myself. Pass the pain killers!

Looking GREAT Mike! Congrats on all the progress you've made.

The Dashboard Boogie :-D Thank you Leanna :cheers: I will have to remember that one:love7:
I woke up to a nice sunny day and could not resist going outside and move forward on this step. :-D

I just had to share :happy10:
This will be my fresh air system from a 4.0 jeep.
And on its way from PHOENIX SPECIALTY COATINGS or lady Leanna has my valve cover dun =P~.
This will make for a good transplant and the two black parts should make for a clean and organized look under the hood.

Ok I am excited :-D and had to share

Thank you fabo for letting me have this thread if my computer takes a dump and I still have some where to retrieve my pictures :happy10:

Getting things started to run 4 barrel.jpg

Getting things started to run 4 barrel 065.jpg

Computer Repair Ken Slater 047.jpg

I just got dun doing (as Leanna said) Dashboard Boogie :bootysha:
If anyone does this to an early A this sure worked out good.
I used the same hole and measured three time's and built a strap and drilled the mounting hole for the 72 dart, duster throttle
2 1/2 hours But it is ready for the 390 Holley.
I think I need 1/2 hour in my hot whirl pool. :color:
It sure don't look like 2 1/2 hours of hunting down parts and drilling and bolting things up does it. 8)

I will clean up the high heat sealant 8) in the last picture, I just thought it should be sealed off good

Getting things started to run 4 barrel 078.jpg

Getting things started to run 4 barrel 080.jpg

Getting things started to run 4 barrel 079.jpg

-
Back