Today was sausage day

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I made this years supply of sausage today. Unfortunately I didn't have enough moose burger to make them from that so pork had to do. We made 25 lbs of 3 kinds. Brats, Hot Italians and Cajun. Here's a pic of them along with my beverage of choice.

Jack

Attachments

• mini-IMG_0247.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 259
Jack,

Ship a variety of them to me in Texas and I'll let you know how they taste. LOL

Bill S.

I cant wait to get at them jack ... probably this weekend yeah .

Alpine is the nectar of the gods when it comes to beer. hehehe It's a beer that is brewed locally here by Moosehead. Not sure if you get Moosehead Pale Ale in your neck of the woods or not Grumpus. Same company but Alpine is better.

Jack

Jack,

Ship a variety of them to me in Texas and I'll let you know how they taste. LOL

Bill S.

Your not going to believe it Bill, but I had given away 5 lbs of them before I even got a chance to get them in the freezer. They are popular with the family. I'll be making more later this fall.

Jack

I made this years supply of sausage today. Unfortunately I didn't have enough moose burger to make them from that so pork had to do. We made 25 lbs of 3 kinds. Brats, Hot Italians and Cajun. Here's a pic of them along with my beverage of choice. Jack

I hate you.

Moose sausage??? is it similar to Armadillo sausage???????
Alpine,??????? maybe we should do Smokey and the Bandit thing and get a truckload to Missouri???????
years back when I lived in Ga. and ya couldn't get Coors East of the Mississippi, someone (??????DUH) would haul a few horses to Tx and bring back load of Coors in the trailer. that was before the movie>>>LOL
paid for a new trailer....

Damn, do you remember the Alpine commercials in the 80s....them look like good eats !@

I'm not sure which ones you mean grassy, the 80's can be just a blur at times. Maybe a little to much Alpine back then LOL

They are really good eats. We had some for supper last night. The wife says they are better than any she ever had and she lived in Germany for 5 years.

Jack

:)

Blond (tiny yellow bikini) walking on a wharf to a boat with a 24 under her arm...and more like it.. good memories those years...

Couldn't find a vid of it on youtube...but it was great !

Yup...love good sausages...we have a guy named Al (since sold out) that sells vary good examples..Carol would KILL me if I tried to make them..

Moose meat ? ... much better than hamburger..and pretty lean...yum...

I look forward to this time of year Jack :glasses7: :glasses7:No spell check on this lap top
but I am sure you know what I am saying when I say DELISHISSS :cheers:

Sorry guy's, I can't get all that much across the border. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. LOL

Oh, Frankie, where did you say you were going to be around the end of March, beginning of April? (Just stirring the pot a little.) LOL

Jack

Sorry guy's, I can't get all that much across the border. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. LOL

Oh, Frankie, where did you say you were going to be around the end of March, beginning of April? (Just stirring the pot a little.) LOL

Jack

I'm not sure. Where?

I'm going to be passing through Georgia but I will be staying in Cocoa Beach for a couple of weeks. We have to make plans to meet up sometime.

Jack

-
Back