**Twin Turbo 67 Dart Project**

-
I have seen a couple get leaky around the end... I read about some intakes not havin the holes for the little dowel pins in the blocks and the intake just sittin on the top of the pins and not really puttin much pressure on the gasket itself.... I dont know if yours has the pins or anything or if the intake has the holes.Just seen the pics and wondered.

When you say end, do you mean the corners where they meet the intake gaskets? I put a good bead of gray RTV under that area and on top in the corners where everything meets? The pins are not there on mine, the intake does not have holes to accept the pin. The gaskets have a good squeeze on them. I guess we shall soon see, that is what the game is all about.

Ya the cork gaskets at the ends of the intake and ya around the edges. But i think if you dont have the pins then it aint a issue.

first pull 800 hp would be my guess i think 1000hp would be killer good luck louis to bad we all have to wait i was looking foward to seeing those numbers when you get that in the car hold on tight

Thanks, I am hoping for some good numbers so we all can know what a combo like this is capable of. I don't think we will tune for absolute maxxx power but I do think this combo is capable of your guess if not more. I probably won't go over 15psi which should in theory make close to 1000 at the crank. 22PSI should get 1200+ in theory. This will be on Pump 91 and 2-7GPH Meth nozzles spraying a 50/50 mix coming in at around 6-8PSI along with the dual intercoolers, water pump & heat exchanger, I am hoping to keep the intake air temps ambient or lower. The cylinders should keep cool using the meth which should help quite a bit.

This has been in the works for about 7 months or so when I thought I would be finishing it. It took quite alot longer than expected.

Yeah its nice to be noticed!

I tried like hell to get my Prostreet Ram in Mopar Muscle and never heard anything after sending numerous photos. A few months later I see a raggedy old sweptline in there. I was pretty upset at that point and cancelled my subscription.

Kewl! I hope it's not a chevy dyno,cuz it'll break lol..

Ready to load this thing in the back of my truck and hit the Dyno!!:thumrigh:

Good luck!!!

Been watching this thing for a long time; it makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck...:prayer:

Cannot WAIT to see the dyno sheet....:blob:

Just found out that the Dyno is postponed due to Carcraft having a change in their schedule. They are wanting to do a photo shoot and article on this motor. The date was changed to October 20th & 21st.

Dyno date October 20th & 21st

Hold it!...Let me set my DVD recorder!LOL.It,s been a long thread to follow Louis,as said we,re on the edge waiting for results.Good Luck!:cheers:

Thanks guys! I am ready but nervous at the same time. I have 10 days to get everything ready for the haul to Brians Dyno. There is alot going in doing the set up and I don't want to forget anything. Going to make a check off list and work off of it like packing for a vacation!

Thanks guys! I am ready but nervous at the same time. I have 10 days to get everything ready for the haul to Brians Dyno. There is alot going in doing the set up and I don't want to forget anything. Going to make a check off list and work off of it like packing for a vacation!

Sounds like you are expecting a baby Louis. LOL. That's cool they want to do a photo shoot.

I've been following this thread since day one after Prine brought up in conversation. Ive been impressed by your build and skills in so many ways. Looking forward to your results. Thanks for sharing.

Well I have fuel pump concerns for dyno day. Brian has a A-1000 Pump and from doing some research on theturboforums.com , I believe we will be running out of fuel at right around 10PSI, I would like to tune it to 15PSI. So I am trying to put together a Triple Walbro set up like this one here. I will use the Jegs Fuel logs instead because of the color. Of course with Black An Fittings. I will run 2 10an lines into the feed, 1 on each end of the inlet fuel log and a single 10an to the Regulator and an 8an Return with a filter on the inlet before the pumps and one after before the regulator.

Guys on theturboforums.com are successful to 900HP using 2 of these pumps at over 60PSI Fuel Pressure. I believe 3 of these will get it done. Plus no controller and they are super quite! They say that this set up will flow more than Twice the amount of fuel that an A-1000 pump will flow.

Going to look like this here but with BIGGER wire for sure.....

View attachment fuelpumps.jpg

But with this color logs...........

View attachment 555-15932_1.jpg

louis you are like a kid in candy store waiting with anticipation we have all been waiting for this day cant wait till you put it in the car

-
Back