Used Modified Scattershield, I believe Lakewood

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this thread we have the "bigger man" and then we have the "child".

You can pick who is who.

Reading this is lost time in my life that I will never get back. For that I think you should give me the scatter shield.

Wow this has gotten way out of hand! 72 scamptramp if you will read post # 12 you will see that I said I would notify the others if 340plot or cracked back did not take it. I am just trying to do the right thing and 340plot pmed me 1st. I went by the PM's thats it. This is really silly and may keep me from posting anything else for free. Jeez!

Actually after seeing what it is its not what I thought it was. I was thinking it was a tranny shield. Just throwing my 2cents in for the fun seeings how hostile this thread has gotten.

Nothing hostile about this with 340 and me. We've bounced some PM's and everything is fine.

I see and understand 340plot's point of view, he sees mine. Sometimes things get written when frustration sets in and has ramifications beyond initially intended. If Joe wants and can use this piece he has first shot at it. If he can't use it, I'd be happy to have and use it.

And it is yours for the taking. Thanks to all concerned

This is worse then 3 year olds fighting over candy..even funnier is the people involved

just made my night, thanks! LOL

Well someone needs to buy that thing it looks just like mine (except the cover has been cut on the one above) and it is a quality piece. I really wouldn't turn the RPMS I do with out it. The cover isn't going to protect your feet and legs anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back