vanity plates

-
This fake plate will be on the front of my car one of these days......

This is the view I'm hoping people will see in the next week or so at stop lights....

Barracuda472-vi.jpg

I might change them. I did a search on New York's DMV web site and there's a few cooler plates availiable. If there's any money left after it's done I'll speak with my finacial advisor to see if I can change it....

NY lets you use vintage plates from the year the car was manufactured. You just need to find a matched set with the correct year expiration sticker. I have a set on my 69 Dart.

The one I wanted for my Duster was already taken and I havent come up with something else yet.
This is my 68 Runner's that I've had for about 20 years.

68rr005.jpg

not so easy in Germany coz there were are a lot of rules conc. the license plates

DON stands for the county i´m living - now way to change anything,
the H stands for historic vehicle, this saves me a lot of money/tax

then you can choose max. 2 types and max 3 digits

hope you can imagine what i´m was trying to figure out...

DON - B(ad)F15H

Kofferraum Barracuda 009.jpg

i tried FSTFSH and someone already has it disgust

i was thinking FST65 but, i just gave up because someone has that also :angry7:

A buddy of mine back in college had "200EASY" on his Ford GT40 replica. I wanted to answer back with "85MAYBE" on my VW Bug but never did it.

Here was her tag from NC:
1997-12-31qv 70 Dart GT (11).jpg

Then moved to GA, A $#@^& 70 Torino GT has the tag here!

2008-07-06 70 Dart GT (2).jpg
So this is her GA tag now.

Later,
Bruce B.

1997-12-31qv 70 Dart GT (11).jpg

2008-07-06 70 Dart GT (2).jpg

the plate says it all........ " DUSTRBD"

and no.... it doesnt say Duster Bird !!!

-RPM

years ago there was a guy that got this one passed through the DMV... how I have no idea... but it was legit.... it was on his Demon.... the plate said FRMHELL..... so ya... he had the Demon from Hell I guess..

-RPM

The plates I have on my big block A body have been on it since the early 90s and are even more fitting now.

B4 OPEC

This one should be popular around here.

Attachments

• 100_1580.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 607
Since Georgia decided to go up on the vanity plate-AGAIN-I let mine go last month when I renewed my tags.

I have had that plate for years but I will be damned if I give the state of Georgia one more single penny. They find evey way in the world to tax but cant seem to find anywhere to cut the budget.

I know several people who let their vanity plates go so, if you want to needlessly give the state money, the one you want may be available now.

Ain't that the truth? I never have had a vanity plate, but I've thought about it. The extra fee was the only thing that kept my cheap *** from gettin one. I guess I'll never have one now. I mean if they gotta make the tag anyway, what the hell difference does it make what it says? The labor is the same. It's just one more way the gubmint can bend you over the table and nail you in the keester. With no lubrication.

Mine new one since I got my Stroker is "SMOKU" on the route 66 illinois plate

my wife has " SPOILED" on her 2010 Grand Caravan and i have "DRAGRACE " on my 2010 Dodge Challenger DRAG Pak Car #29 both are Ontario plates

In NY I had RACEST, 1RACEST and RACEST2 for my 2 vehicles and when I went to pick them up the woman got bent out of shape and didn't want to give them to me and innocently I asked why, she said self explanatory. Anyways after an explanation of the correct spelling of what it meant compared to RACIST, I got them, then the motor vehicle bureau contacted me a month later and wanted them back and when I returned there, I had them give me my money back for each one

I wanted 1BMFFISH. No dice, so I went with this. Mine expires end of the month, and I too will go back to regular plate. DMV should have a higher inital cost then charge regular cost there after.:bootysha:pizzes people off anyway8)

Attachments

• new car pics 001.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 645
-
Back