What Are You Doing To/With Your Car Today?

-
Doing a little work on some customer vans then pulling my new (used) daily driver in t work on some stuff. Just flew down to Texas last week and bought this super-clean '05.

I can finally say " I gotta Hemi" !!!

Attachments

• IMG_20150130_204510_935.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 293
Just got my A-727-B torqueflite from TSR-racing products in Keene, N.H. Craig and Chris Munroe are Mopar guys to the core. There late father wrote the book on 727's. They make most of the upgraded parts for 727's. Even put mine on their dyno for a function test. No leaks, no noises, no drama. Supplied me with a 91/2" converter. Great folks, great product, great service, no drama. Highly recommend. By the way, Chris just took delivery of a '70 Duster, Top Sportsman. Should run 6.80 sec @190mph. Sweeeeeet

My 904 came back last week so spent this weekend getting it back in 65 Dart. Pretty much in, went from 65 tranny with extra cable to a newer year. Now waiting to see if Imperial Services will get my cable done so I can retain my stock floor shifter, this has been a process as a lot of you know with them. If I can't get cable I will probably switch over to a Hurst floor shift model that looks pretty nice. All for now

I pulled the front bumper, upper latch support/header panel deal and hood off my Duster in preparation to drop the whole front suspension, engine and trans out the bottom to rebuild the frontend and swap in my 5.9.

Just cleared the snow from in front of the garage door opened it..said hi patted her and told her she'll be out soon:D:D

sun shining, will warm up to 38 today, 50 tomorrow. then chance of more snow/ice wed sometime!! just open shed so hard to get motivated somedays. I have plenty work on the various cars that awaits me!!

these days like today when its hard to get motivated, I begin by telling myself ALL the progress I have made on my cars so far, and not dwell on the work and $ needed for parts! LOL so I wind up going out the to "car shed", and start out by putting up some tools, and just piddle!! LOL maybe it will lead to actually accomplishing something! if so I will feel like a ' worthy person" again!! LOL

Fired the duster up took her for a blast God i LOVE that car!!! can't wait til the "new" bullet goes in,one more season with the 360:burnout::burnout::burnout:

A couple months ago I did the "Fleet Bypass" on my bulkhead / ammeter (Thanks to help from member Pete in New Hampshire.

Today I unplugged the three bulkhead connectors, cleaned up the terminals, and packed it with dielectric. Plugged them back up and took a little ride around the block!

pictures worth thousand words

Attachments

• DSC00012.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC00014.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 193
Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!! SOS...........might be some UP for SALE

Driving it! After 2 months on jack stands for a new front in and scare bird conversion just want to cruise for awhile��

taking the A/C box out to install a Non A/C box.

I am never going to use A/C and the box is dead weight and a waste of space.

Many will say "you cant fit a non a/c box where the a/c one was" wait till you see when I am done doing Kung fu on it.

Dang, I didn't do anything to my car today but I did get over to Mopar Joes house and saw what he and Jason have been doing to Jason's Challenger.

Attachments

• 20150331_201546.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 203
  • 20150402_172137.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 206
I put headers on my Demon and started putting on accessories on the 440

Attachments

• IMG_1954.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_1955.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_1956.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_1957.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 183
I managed to get the non ac heater all mocked up and cut out so to sit the blower motor further in to gain some space. Also took it out for a quick drive to the bottle shop thought I deserved a drink or two 1st drive since November dang snow. Also fitted replacement headliner.

Fitted new positive battery cable and cleaning up some wiring,Auto stores were all closed due to good Friday but will go in the morning to pick up some tubing to make the engine bay a little more presentable.

was in the garage last night aligning fenders and door panels. getting ready for bodywork. Test fitting everything to get things straight. Do filler work, then take it apart and paint is the plan. I am planning on being out there again tonight, I have to find my fender extensions, the ones I have found don't seem like the ones I took off. They are in another box somewhere. Its is great when you have a whole car sitting around in pieces, along with spare parts and you are trying to find the parts you want to use LOL! Here is a link to some pics.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=290664

Looked through some parts that came with my Duster and found a set of wood grain for the rally dash. It's a bit dirty but looks ok and isn't bent all to hell so I'm probably going to clean it up today. Then buy some adhesive tomorrow and put it on.

Steve

-
Back