What Are You Doing To/With Your Car Today?

-
I'm doing another core support, this time a 22 inch, was getting too hard to find a radiator for the 26 inch I bought. Drilling out spot welds, good times!

Attachments

• IMAG00311.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 231
A big burn out on a new street in front of a brand new building with new everything, Breaking it in..... I was alone with nobody to stop me as well ...

Wiring��. Trying to get it done today so I can go do a big burnout as well.��

Always been concerned that brake lights aren't the easiest to see. Lot of forums on which lights work best (LED and others) nobody seemed really happy with any of them. One gentlemen said he took lights apart, cleaned and resprayed them and they came out great. I finally did that on 65, took apart, cleaned and resprayed. They were pretty bad, I should have done before and after pics but didn't, but they are much brighter then before. New gaskets were a little bulky but worked pretty good once they were in car and tightened down.

Attachments

• IMG_20150817_163051548.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_20150818_093645403.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 212
Outstanding! And you were worried!:cheers:

ya was alot of fun. the 60' makes me think there is more in it. I only loaded the converter to 2500 rpm at the line. its 4500 stall. that and im running super lean on the top end. gonna jet up and see what happens.

Always been concerned that brake lights aren't the easiest to see. Lot of forums on which lights work best (LED and others) nobody seemed really happy with any of them. One gentlemen said he took lights apart, cleaned and resprayed them and they came out great. I finally did that on 65, took apart, cleaned and resprayed. They were pretty bad, I should have done before and after pics but didn't, but they are much brighter then before. New gaskets were a little bulky but worked pretty good once they were in car and tightened down.
Did the same with mine , big difference .

Ordered a new disc/drum master cylinder after spending 6 hours prepping and painting the wrong one for my car. Don't know where the one I painted came from but it sure looks good now. Also going through the mental gymnastics of putting my dash back together and reinstalling in car so I can move to the next thing.
DR

Can anyone tell me where I can find rear window louvers for my 69 barracuda fastback ?

Changed the oil..got to put the drag radials on for e-town:burnout::burnout:

Hard to hang onto the steering wheel and shift while filming so............no video for you. :D

I was all alone.....the best time to do stupid things! :burnout:

Lol fair enough! You're right that is always the best time! Can't wait till Saturday!:burnout:

I am not doing anything to my cars today or anytime soon .........too many customer cars piling up :protest:

Today? Nothing.

Took it for a nice drive yesterday. We had a little cool spell and it was like 75 yesterday, compared to the mid 90's we've been having.
Made for nice cruising weather.

Need to get my butt out in the garage and install the Innovate wideband setup I bought 2 months ago. Just got too many other things going on lately. Bodywork and paint on some motorcycle parts for a friend, working on the camper, fixing drain leaks in the crawl space under the house, etc, etc, etc.

I painted my 408 with Eastwood ceramic engine paint today. The color is universal red.

E96EFD78-CFA7-47D9-9670-0555F64FA106_zps4nukgvat.jpg

-
Back