where do you work at?

-
Unemployed Public High School Science teacher with 15 years experience. Got a lead on a job for next year though, LOL

I am a government civilian working for the department of the Army at Aberdeen Proving Ground. We test military equipment and vehicles and then report on our findings before anything goes to the soldier in the field. We don't just test for the Army. We also test for the Navy, Air Force, Marines and Homeland Security. I write the Logistics and Reliability portion of the reports.

Im am a Operations Supervisor for Ingram Content Group In Pennsylvania. In short we print and distribute books and magazines "yep some Mopar books as well but not all of them".

Im am a Operations Supervisor for Ingram Content Group In Pennsylvania. In short we print and distribute books and magazines "yep some Mopar books as well but not all of them".

I build weapons of mass destruction for the DoD. Actually I work for a contractor for the DoD and we build the guidance range finder for the F18 super hornet.

-I

Retired from managing maintenance in hospitals and hotels 4 years ago. Now I go play at Lowes and get paid for it.

I own a renovation company but i'm currently working in a restoration shop
I also restore 1 car a year at my shop.
1'st pic is the resto shop 2nd is my shop.:burnout:

Attachments

• IMG00081-20110510-1722.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG00029-20110306-2022.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 357
I own my own pos truck

7-7-2008102755PM.jpg

I'm a machinist working for provincial power utility maintaining hydro units

(no not that type of hydro - hydro electrical)

hey hotmopr are you IBEW

I work for USPS as a rural letter carrier. Drive around the country side to deliver mail,
120 miles a day, 350 stops

I am a welder for Henderson Products in Manchester, IA. We build salt/sand spreaders, dump truck boxes, and snow plows. I work on the spreader line. Been there for 15 1/2 yrs.

Right now I work in the Engineering Test Lab for an automotive heat exchanger manufacturer in Ontario, CA. Starting June 13 I'll be a full fledged mechanical engineer for the same company since I'm graduating from Cal Poly Pomona on June 12th.

Duster731, do you drive your Duster often? I live a whole 5 minutes from Loma Linda and havn't seen another Duster around in a long time.

I work for USPS as a rural letter carrier. Drive around the country side to deliver mail,
120 miles a day, 350 stops
How long does it take you?
The rural carriers at my office are usually done by 1:00. 2:00 at the latest. Drives me nuts. I have to hump for the full 8 hours.

Worked my way through college at UPS' Boeing Field Air Ops and driver, then at consulting firms dealing w/industrial compliance, and now a 'turd herder' at a very large software company.

-
Back