1967 Cuda FB project

-
Holy crap!!! I miss working on my car!!! I see the light at the end of the tunnel now tho.

Soon!!!!!!!!

Holy crap!!! I miss working on my car!!! I see the light at the end of the tunnel now tho.

Soon!!!!!!!!
The light at the end of the tunnel is the headlight on a freight train............RUN FORREST, RUN!!!:steering:

Treblig

65 Dartman's "suscribed" caused a notification in my email and I expected to come here and see some new Cuda pics! As Trump might say, this is "fake news"! Come on Snkebit keep going!:D

LOL at you guys!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:
Here I thought the lack of posts everybody would have forgotten about me.... :poke:

Slowly making room for the Cuda. Buying a SRT8 Magnum for more parts and a bigger engine. When that shows up, hopefully I have the Cuda in shop!!!!!!!!

I can hear it calling me when I walk by the storage shed............:(:poke:

Slowly making room for the Cuda. Buying a SRT8 Magnum for more parts and a bigger engine. When that shows up, hopefully I have the Cuda in shop!!!!!!!!

I can hear it calling me when I walk by the storage shed............:(:poke:

Did you say you hear it "calling" you or "cussing" you??

Treblig

Understand totally, mine has resorted to nagging me everytime I walk in the garage to get something out of the garage fridge. Either I need to start working on it or move my refridgerator! Weather is finally starting to get nice, so just maybe.....

Getting motivated!!!!! New parts for FrankenCuda!!!!!!!!!!
20171026_102103.jpg
20171026_102115.jpg

-
Back