1967 Cuda FB project

-
Been working on some fonts for the Frankencuda.
I like the top one and the 4th one, what do you guys think?
View attachment 1715121037

NO WAY JOSE!! I know we've been referring to the 'Cuda as Frankencuda but when it's done it'll probably be a seamless work of art. I wouldn't use any fonts that aren't as slick looking as what she'll be once finished. I still sort of like the nomenclature but I think I'd shoot for a more refined design.

f.png

FF.png

Now, if you weren't going to finish the bodywork I think a more horror themed font would be spot on. - Or, if you were going to have seams and rivets air brushed on the finished bodywork/paint I'd also be more inclined to one of those other fonts (most likely your 4th design).

- Just my 2 cents Mitch.

NO WAY JOSE!! I know we've been referring to the 'Cuda as Frankencuda but when it's done it'll probably be a seamless work of art. I wouldn't use any fonts that aren't as slick looking as what she'll be once finished. I still sort of like the nomenclature but I think I'd shoot for a more refined design.

View attachment 1715121070
View attachment 1715121071

Now, if you weren't going to finish the bodywork I think a more horror themed font would be spot on. - Or, if you were going to have seams and rivets air brushed on the finished bodywork/paint I'd also be more inclined to one of those other fonts (most likely your 4th design).

- Just my 2 cents Mitch.

Here I thought you gave up on us here.........................

The Cuda will be Sublime Pearl with black accents when done. I was thinking about airbrushing stitches where I chopped and added stuff that wasn't originally cuda body.
A&B pillars, across front of roof, around sunroof, spoiler, hoodscoop, front bumper, etc.
franken cuda drip.jpg
franken'cuda.jpg

Toss up. I am leaning towards the 2nd one, more refined??? Gothic? Not as bold....

Man that's going to be a hard choice. You almost have to get copies of each one and hold it against the car panel to see which one adds to the look of the car??/

Treblig

Here I thought you gave up on us here.........................

I still try to pop in now & then. - Someone's got to keep an eye on you to keep you out of trouble. Glad to see the accumulated dust finally getting shaken off the 'Cuda.

Sounds like me. Way too much to do at work, and at home to get anything done on mine. I am collecting parts up for both the 67 and 69. Patience is a virtue they say, but i would like to drive mine now!!!

BTW, anybody local want a 5.7, auto, complete wiring harness out of car, puter, gas pedal, everything needed to put in older car. Went through the engine, new brngs, rings, lifters, water pump, gaskets, etc. Everything except fuel pump, and I can send that too if wanted. 3k or best offer.
Or, I sell the 5.9 magnum, trans, also with everything needed to make a swap, etc. Everything out of the '01 ram I bought. 70k miles on it, runs like a watch. 2k Can see ram run and drive.

BTW, anybody local want a 5.7, auto, complete wiring harness out of car, puter, gas pedal, everything needed to put in older car. Went through the engine, new brngs, rings, lifters, water pump, gaskets, etc. Everything except fuel pump, and I can send that too if wanted. 3k or best offer.
Or, I sell the 5.9 magnum, trans, also with everything needed to make a swap, etc. Everything out of the '01 ram I bought. 70k miles on it, runs like a watch. 2k Can see ram run and drive.
Are you selling stuff outside of the "Parts for sale"....LOL:rofl:

Nice move!!

treblig

Been a longggggggg time. When I have to walk by the FrankenCuda sitting there in the storage building,,,,,,,,,,,,, get a little disgusted. Not enuff time or energy to work late nites anymore...… Body just doesn't have it anymore.
Gonna have some room in the near future, hopefully get back to the Cuda shortly. Miss you guys. :)

-
Back