??? 2014 mats who is going ???

-

loganscuda

This/These
Reaction score
WHO is going to Vegas and anyone from South Texas. My son and I are driving The FISH there. Are last road trip before he graduates not mention our longest.

My wife booked us a Vegas trip for the beginning of April. Come to find out it's the week BEFORE the mats. Son-of-a...........

My wife booked us a Vegas trip for the beginning of April. Come to find out it's the week BEFORE the mats. Son-of-a...........

Spring Fling Mopar event in Los Angeles is the weekend before the Vegas show. Two big Mopar shows and swaps in 7 days. Lots of people are hitting them both for a two for one deal.

Inland Mopars Car Club members will be there from SoCal as always directing the show car parking on Friday and Saturday. Be sure to say "Hi" when you drive in!

...and if you're in SoCal on May 18, come on out to our 14th Annual all-Mopar charity-benefit car and truck show & swap at California School for the Deaf in Riverside.

If I get the injectors replaced in my truck before then I am going to make it this year. Have a trip sort of planned to go and get my tattoo's touched up in AZ so....

We are planning on going. We are going to race the Spring Fling and then the following weekend race the MATS for our first time. Plan on pulling some big bumper draging wheelies. I just freshened up the engine and trans after 5 seasons and the Dart is ready to go!

We are planning on going. We are going to race the Spring Fling and then the following weekend race the MATS for our first time. Plan on pulling some big bumper draging wheelies. I just freshened up the engine and trans after 5 seasons and the Dart is ready to go!

you know spring fling is just a stand around right? there is no racing there. I don't recall if Irwindale stayed open or not but I think the only ofther track near is in Barona.

you know spring fling is just a stand around right? there is no racing there. I don't recall if Irwindale stayed open or not but I think the only ofther track near is in Barona.

The Spring Fling is a 5 day bracket race in Las Vegas the weekend before the MATS race.

The Spring Fling is a 5 day bracket race in Las Vegas the weekend before the MATS race.

First ive ever heard of it, Spring Fling is in So-Cal and is the other biggest meet for us mopar guys other than MATS on the this side of the states.

Stop by the Slant Six pits,, I'll be there ! This means you Kid !

Should be no problem getting there...5 traffic lights..and 5 miles...bingo...

Call me when your there ,, I musta been in the swap area or with the TTI display car. Just a few more things to do and the Dart will be up and running (soon) in time for the show.

all would be lost if your not!!

I just have a small part in the grand scheme of things :happy6:

Call me when your there ,, I musta been in the swap area or with the TTI display car. Just a few more things to do and the Dart will be up and running (soon) in time for the show.

Call me if you need help with the dart....especially if the front part of the wiring doesn't work right :-D

Kid, Phil keeps me and HD kinda busy. That show is 10 days long for us.
HD, You did great on the front wiring All the lights work. Don't look too hard at what I did.Maybe when I leave for the summer I'll leave you the keys and you can redo my rats nest ! LET'S PRAY FOR GOOD WEATHER AND TELL THE WIND GODS TO TAKE THE WEEKEND OFF ....

First ive ever heard of it, Spring Fling is in So-Cal and is the other biggest meet for us mopar guys other than MATS on the this side of the states.

We have a huge all Mopar show here in MN, called "Mopars in the Park" held in Farmington at the end of may/early June....show started way back I the 1980's and has grown into a huge show. I have met several people who have been to the MITP and the MATS show and said the one here was better lol...but no racing here. I would love to go to the MATS show some year though, looks like it would be a blast! Would also be cool to meet the cool members out here :glasses7:

I'll be at MaTS for the first time since 08..... looking forward to a nice long Mopar weekend!!

anybody from the eastern US driving out there? i need a b-body
trunk pan brought closer to Michigan. anybody close to I-80 from
illinois to denver. pm me on the board. thanks jeff

My Mopar Daughter and I plan spring fling and entering Mopar in May with her 1973 Dodge Dart Swinger Special Edition. Any advice? Really want to cruise Friday then Bobs!

-
Back