65 barracuda

-
bar230.jpg

bar231.jpg

-
bar232.jpg

-
at this point I had to change the original eddy springs, because they didn't fit the roller arms -- now there are chevy parts in the mopar hmmm

bar233.jpg

-
bar234.jpg

bar235.jpg

-

bar236.jpg

-
bar237.jpg

-
bar238.jpg

bar239.jpg

-
bar240.jpg

-
aaaaand wow - my son srewed all the parts you can see on the engine -- 3 hours - very proud of him
-
bar241.jpg

-
bar242.jpg

-
bar243.jpg

-
bar244.jpg

-
bar245.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------
some data
------
360 LA chrysler 0.30 over
408ci --
Scat kit
9.8:1 forged KB pistons
mopar m1
edelbrock rpm heads
hughes 1.6
screws and studs: arp
comp cam pushrods + lifter
comp cam - not that hot
@.050 int 231 exh 237
milodon windage tray

That has come a long way since your last post it's coming along great you sir are a true craftsman beautiful work keep the pics coming your an insperation to us all.

I don't know how I missed this thread, but I just spent 30 minutes with my jaw hanging open!! Very nice work on ALL of your vehicles. Keep it up and keep posting more pics!!

Absolutely great work!

You need to make sure the man who owned the car before you sees this. Tell him "See what happens when you let cars just sit!"

Un freakin' believeable! You need to have your own show on Speed channel!

What is wrong with you!!!:violent1::poke:

Your Barracuda makes are salted to death cars here in N.Y. look like gold.

You do outstanding work.:salute:

Very nice work! The Craftsmanship you display is second to none... I am about to embark on repairing the rust in my 68 and with the help from my buddy Herb, he too is a craftsman like you.
I know that we can do it. (Mine is minor to what you had and your documentation is detailed enough to give my ideas on how to fix mine.)

Thanks, keep up the good work!

Gary

ha got my balancer today :smile:
never had a rattler in my hands before - if you shake that thing it sound like a can with screws in it. first idea was -- damaged?? --so I checked the tci website - no, that's why this balancer is called rattler -- haha I'm a clever boy:banghead::banghead::banghead:
bar246.jpg

=D>hey what's up - your german is much better than my english -- and thanks for your compliments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
last step was: I spray'd "bondo out of the pistol" -- sorry I don't know the word for it. So, at the moment there is a lot of grinding with water, but it isn't that far away from the paint. - only problem is the money:(
bar247.jpg

if I had 1/10th the metal wizardry skills you had I would be thrilled. Amazing work. And THANK YOU for saving a car most people would have crushed

I can't believe you saved that car. That's without a doubt the worst condition Barracuda I've ever even seen a PICTURE of, much less in a junkyard. I dont' even see how some of that rot is possible, you'd think the water would have fallen off before it did some of that damage, lol. It's almost like they made it do that on purpose.

That car is lucky it found you, you're surely the only person alive who would have even attempted to save it. Unbelievable. You could have restored a junkyard Barracuda from around here in about 1/5th the time.

I can't believe you saved that car. That's without a doubt the worst condition Barracuda I've ever even seen a PICTURE of, much less in a junkyard. I dont' even see how some of that rot is possible, you'd think the water would have fallen off before it did some of that damage, lol. It's almost like they made it do that on purpose.

That car is lucky it found you, you're surely the only person alive who would have even attempted to save it. Unbelievable. You could have restored a junkyard Barracuda from around here in about 1/5th the time.

It's more like art than body works isn't it?

I say again you sir are gifted, you have inspired me to try my hand at metal work, my son purchased a 73 charger and i have been tasked to repair the sheetmetal not as bad as your cuda but [i have never welded and made my own patch panels]i do not have the skills you have but those you gain with doing the work.Keep up the great work and keep us informed.

I say again you sir are gifted, you have inspired me to try my hand at metal work, my son purchased a 73 charger and i have been tasked to repair the sheetmetal not as bad as your cuda but [i have never welded and made my own patch panels]i do not have the skills you have but those you gain with doing the work.Keep up the great work and keep us informed.
I started the same way - go ahead - do it!!

-
Back