'74 Dodge D100 Adventurer - Finn The Truck

-
Oh while I'm thinking about it, what tranny you running and what rear gears?

I have the np435 and 4.10 I think. If like to find an a833 to slap in and leave the 4.10s that should still give me plenty of tow power

Update? O and this is random but my friend is nicknamed Finn lol and now has a little boy and liked the nick name i gave him so much named his boy finn lol

Update? O and this is random but my friend is nicknamed Finn lol and now has a little boy and liked the nick name i gave him so much named his boy finn lol

Got all my liters out and cleaned up my mating surfaces some. meanwhile at the legion of doom, i mean, the rear of my intake valley, my distributor gear continues to give me trouble.

i am pretty determined to get this done with. I love my truck. Id have to say I like it better than an Abody. the perks are numerous. you can stick almost any header in and it'll work.

Never owned a truck my self. Will say that my old Shorty box van was awesome home made lift kit on 33 in the back and regular 16s in the front mild built 360. I stripped it to just the two front seats gloss black with slayer (the band logo) across the hood.that van would walk all over the stupid tuners the other kids were driving.when you get a chance post more pics!

Never owned a truck my self. Will say that my old Shorty box van was awesome home made lift kit on 33 in the back and regular 16s in the front mild built 360. I stripped it to just the two front seats gloss black with slayer (the band logo) across the hood.that van would walk all over the stupid tuners the other kids were driving.when you get a chance post more pics!

tell me what you would like to see pics of and I will post em up! :cheers:

There are tons more messed up projects on here lol and we love them all got to start some where

haha. I love my truck. I don't care that its all dente d up in the senders or the floors are rotting away. its mine. including the other half of the engine inside of it. :toothy10:

I honestly have been debating making the entire front of the truck flip forward. like a one piece front clip to lose some weight and add some serious cool points and making it super easy to work on it. not like i can't fit extremely comfortably in the engine bay already lol

Great idea! You should totally do it. Actually one of the coolest ones I saw was a68 fire bird guy had the hood and grill on one actuator and the fenders on two others it was a gasser and when he hit a switch it all unfolded was amazing!

-
Back