'74 Dodge D100 Adventurer - Finn The Truck

-
i think what they mean by that is the back part of your fenders will need cut in order to clear the front of the doors when they tilt forward

i think what they mean by that is the back part of your fenders will need cut in order to clear the front of the doors when they tilt forward

Ah! That could be. I've seen people with show cars set it up so that the front end slides forward a couple inches before tilt to avoid rubbing

Update! She is all together but i haven't nailed spark timing for the cam break-in yet. Im close. It ran for a couple seconds but pretty rough. Gonna get that handled tomorrow. I have a really good feeling about this guys! I am so excited!

Here's everything all together. Finally.
mpu5pPb.jpeg

Update! She is all together but i haven't nailed spark timing for the cam break-in yet. Im close. It ran for a couple seconds but pretty rough. Gonna get that handled tomorrow. I have a really good feeling about this guys! I am so excited!

Here's everything all together. Finally.

Awesome!

WOW your pictures are Huge...

Im over compensating. :toothy10:

Fired her up today! Fuel is flowing! I had to shut her down immediately before i got very far in sadly. My radiator sprung a pinhole sized leak on very top. Gonna just put a dab of JB Weld on it. My water pump belt also decided the way my alternator was setup was not upto snuff. It jumped off, so I shut her down. Feels horrible. I also have a small leak on my care coming from the rear bowl vent. I think the rear floats are out of back so ill take care of that too.

This is killing me.

Fired her up today! Fuel is flowing! I had to shut her down immediately before i got very far in sadly. My radiator sprung a pinhole sized leak on very top. Gonna just put a dab of JB Weld on it. My water pump belt also decided the way my alternator was setup was not upto snuff. It jumped off, so I shut her down. Feels horrible. I also have a small leak on my care coming from the rear bowl vent. I think the rear floats are out of back so ill take care of that too.

This is killing me.

If you need help resizing your photo's I will be happy to help and send them right back to you to post. If you want just pm me and I will send you my email.

The little things always show up we aren't like the TV shows right lol of you have Android try using my new fabo app i have an 8m camera on mine had to change my resolution

I seen your apps too bad I can't use them. I have a dummy phone.

This is killing me.

Don't rush it

Anything new?

Indeed there is!! I fixed my rear main seal. I had it flipped like a moron. Lol. I also fixed my intake gasket! No leaks from there. But now i have a leak from my oil pressure gauge where it screws into the block. Went to go for cam break in again and that blasted belt took the leap of faith once more. Its dead on too in line. I think it is my choice on the belt was too loose so another belt bit the dust!

I installed a new wipe motor and rebuilt the wipe linkage and it works smooth as butter now. Also installed a tag light. a new tach now rests on my cowl with an oil pressure gauge rubber banded to it lol. It works so no complaints.

Lol damn belts anyway! I had to get a water pump put in mine and have the radiator repaired

Lol damn belts anyway! I had to get a water pump put in mine and have the radiator repaired

I am gonna get a new radiator all together. An aluminum one. :D

My intake turned out to be warped! :banghead: took it to the machine shop and had it fixed. No more redoing the intake gasket for the 5th time. I think it was warped by either my idiocy or my old roommates. I don't care. Don't got time to stick my thumb in my *** and play point the finger.

Picked up a 15480 vbelt and it fits super snug. No more belt jumping I hope lol

I am gonna get a new radiator all together. An aluminum one. :D

My intake turned out to be warped! :banghead: took it to the machine shop and had it fixed. No more redoing the intake gasket for the 5th time. I think it was warped by either my idiocy or my old roommates. I don't care. Don't got time to stick my thumb in my *** and play point the finger.

Picked up a 15480 vbelt and it fits super snug. No more belt jumping I hope lol

I didn't have enough money for a new one

-
Back