'74 Dodge D100 Adventurer - Finn The Truck

-
That's the breaks somtimes. Come to Georgia. You can get a nice D100 for a grand with minor rust.

Some pics of my exhaust setup. Im gonna try and get some video later when i find that blasted camcorder

I paid 285$ to get this done. Not bad at all 8)

That's how i want my exhaust to exit. Straight out the side in front of the tire with 2 cowbells

That's how i want my exhaust to exit. Straight out the side in front of the tire with 2 cowbells
Its the only way to make it exit with the gas tank in the frame pretty much without having to zig zag everywhere. I like it though. It looks clean :D

Its the only way to make it exit with the gas tank in the frame pretty much without having to zig zag everywhere. I like it though. It looks clean :D

Right. I'm just going to run 3" from the cat to a single in dual 2.5" out thrush. 8) sound beautiful

Right. I'm just going to run 3" from the cat to a single in dual 2.5" out thrush. 8) sound beautiful
sounds like it will sound nice! I cant realy enjoy my trucks exhaust as my transmission is now junk but that will be fixed soon:glasses7:

That is weird... I wonder why they would put such a light duty tranny in a truck

Don't know, but it was still good when he parked it years ago. He put a 4bbl on it and towed a 4 horse trailer to the rodeos! Lol

No. I wish he did. I wouldn't have this 90 if it was around. It was parked out at my grandpas house and when he died. My "grandma" sold it to a salvage before we could pick it up. Same with his 66 coronet

No. I wish he did. I wouldn't have this 90 if it was around. It was parked out at my grandpas house and when he died. My "grandma" sold it to a salvage before we could pick it up. Same with his 66 coronet
I'm sorry for your losss man. That sucks.

A little update as I am always willing to put a little work in on her even though the transmission failure has demotivated me pretty badly. Her drain plug is now leaking badly and that kinda kills me a little more as I took quite a bit of pride in having fixed every leak that I could like the champ I am so now I probably need a new pan considering that I tried giving her a little tighten and that didnt work out well.:angry3: Now it leaks worse. Its like just F-bomb me, I fix all the leaks and now this crappy *** Wal-Mart oil change bullcrap pops up. Its like getting spiffed up on your wedding day and right after you say I do, ya crap your pants because you think its just a fart. :violent1:. I've done the pan gasket like 6 times now so this is not something I was wanting to do AGAIN.

If anyone has a good truck pan for cheap that wont leak oil, let me know. I'll buy it and give you a dutch rudder at my expense :toothy10:

I'm sorry for your losss man. That sucks.

A little update as I am always willing to put a little work in on her even though the transmission failure has demotivated me pretty badly. Her drain plug is now leaking badly and that kinda kills me a little more as I took quite a bit of pride in having fixed every leak that I could like the champ I am so now I probably need a new pan considering that I tried giving her a little tighten and that didnt work out well.:angry3: Now it leaks worse. Its like just F-bomb me, I fix all the leaks and now this crappy *** Wal-Mart oil change bullcrap pops up. Its like getting spiffed up on your wedding day and right after you say I do, ya crap your pants because you think its just a fart. :violent1:. I've done the pan gasket like 6 times now so this is not something I was wanting to do AGAIN.

If anyone has a good truck pan for cheap that wont leak oil, let me know. I'll buy it and give you a dutch rudder at my expense :toothy10:

Not to sound like a total dumb a$$, but wtf is a Dutch rudder?!

Not to sound like a total dumb a$$, but wtf is a Dutch rudder?!

"To grab your schwanz and have some tool grab your forearm and move it up and down, like he's steering the dick boat into orgasm harbor"

Yes, I know, I am a vile human being.

I thought you would atleast get a good chuckle out it so I HAD to answer lmao.

Yes. Lets make Chuckie chuckle... Took the muffler off my truck today in preparation for the new one and oddly enough. It seems to have more power without it! The muffler that wa on it was one of those "mild" sound flowmasters. Sounded stock....

Yes. Lets make Chuckie chuckle... Took the muffler off my truck today in preparation for the new one and oddly enough. It seems to have more power without it! The muffler that wa on it was one of those "mild" sound flowmasters. Sounded stock....
what size pipe was it?

-
Back