Anyone get their Ebay settlement check yet?

-
Got mine $4.00,I am going to frame it and hang it on the wall !!!
Do not want to move up to a higher income tax bracket and have to pay the IRS $5.00 more !!!

Big spenders out there-the lot o' ya! I got $2.68, lol...as you can tell, I don't use them much

I have searched for the old thread for quite some time, and can not find it.

Remember a couple months ago, we got an email saying that Ebay would be paying us a check in March, as compensation for ripping us off, more than they can legally rip us off?

Curious if anyone has gotten anything?

Got $26.12- 1/2 a tank of gas.......................

I feel ripped off, I got a check for $0.44. It cost them more to mail it than it was worth.

Got a whooping 12.94 a far cry from the fees they charged / at one time i was addicted to ebay now i only buy there never sell anymore !

Got mine a few days ago. I didn't even know I was getting a check. I didn't even know about the lawsuit until I read this. But I got a whole $4.70.

I got mine yesterday... .06 YES 6 cents! My wife laughed and asked what the heck is this for? I wonder how much it cost for them to send me a check for 6 cents!... Being frugal, I will try not to spend it all in one place.

I got mine yesterday... .06 YES 6 cents! My wife laughed and asked what the heck is this for? I wonder how much it cost for them to send me a check for 6 cents!... Being frugal, I will try not to spend it all in one place.

You win!!! Can I borrow 3 cents? LOL

I got my $1.23! I agree they do bring a big audience but the fees have gotten outta of control! It might be better if there was one fee only. I could go for 8% of total sell but now they want to charge to list, sell, ship. I hope they don't shut down, ever, I have found a lot of parts quickly that i would have searched years for elsewhere!

I got $12 and change. I didn't even know I was to expect something so it was a nice surprise. I think I'll spend it all in one place. Lunch on Ebay!

I guess I'm a member of the $1 and under club............81 cents. arrived today, oh what to do what to do.

LOL my wife said "why bother, you wont get anything out of it" Guess I was right?

Attachments

• 100_0796.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 106
-
Back