Bad beer thread

-
Schaefer, Derby, some memorably bad beers. Also back in the day when big box stores first started and you could get those yellow and white can beers called "BEER." All pretty awful.

Bad beer, just take your favourite put a case in the trunk of your car drive 2 hr. On a warm day heading for a cooler full of ice and see what you end up with.

Reminds me of the truckload of Miller we drank a few years back. :rofl:

upload_2022-3-11_10-30-16.png

Ya don’t think it’s so much the light as it is the vibration and warmth that causes skunk beer. My opinion

That reminds me of a night at the river with 12 guys, we drank 9 cases of beer from about 2100 till 0200...and then someone started the boat still on the trailer! Olds 455, open headers. Yeah, we got a visit from the camp ranger the next day.....

That reminds me of a night at the river with 12 guys, we drank 9 cases of beer from about 2100 till 0200...and then someone started the boat still on the trailer! Olds 455, open headers. Yeah, we got a visit from the camp ranger the next day.....

Needles? Lake Havasu? Lake Mohave? :lol: Beach chairs go out in the sun. Ice chests with beer go under the shade tent! :rofl:

Needles? Lake Havasu? Lake Mohave? :lol: Beach chairs go out in the sun. Ice chests with beer go under the shade tent! :rofl:
Parker area, Crossroads campground IIRC. It wasn't blazing hot time of year so it was tolerable. Next day was a ****.

-
Back