Crime and cost of living in your area.

-
Nobody wants to work. People schedule interviews and don’t show up. It’s partially why my wages are so high for a non-CDL driver. I’m only $1 less an hour than our CDL drivers. The people who do work, don’t work very hard, it’s easy for me to shine.
I have a buddy that lives in Yelm, have you tried over there?

Don't come to Richmond, Va. unless you are ready for some craziness.... Cost of living is nothing to sneeze at but we love putting bullets in people these days..... Wish I was not in the area anymore.....

JW

I just moved from Stanwood wa to Newport wa.
I still own my place in stanwood and love the area.
But as mentioned the walking dead.
Unfortunately they are everywhere.
Also all the people who ruined Seattle and other areas are moving to rural areas now.
I wanted out of washington because of politics.
Unfortunately idaho got to expensive.
So I'm on the border of wa I'd.
I absolutely love it here !
Im not completely sure on housing here ?
I know it's cheaper then there.
The people are very friendly and everything you need is close .
There are jobs nearby as well.
Small town with low crime rate.
But as mentioned the tweakers are everywhere.
Best of luck to you and your family.

Last edited:
Boiled bugs? OK, maybe not.
IF you can't do it sober, ya need to do it half lit! or all lit! Crawdads. Sorta like shrimp, BUT not quit.
How do you tell Yankees ate a crawdad boil (without them opening their mouth?) You watch to see if they suck the head. Actually sucking out fat, not brains. Tasty.

IF you can't do it sober, ya need to do it half lit! or all lit! Crawdads. Sorta like shrimp, BUT not quit.
How do you tell Yankees ate a crawdad boil (without them opening their mouth?) You watch to see if they suck the head. Actually sucking out fat, not brains. Tasty.
I don't drink.

I don't eat shellfish.

We have plenty of Liberal Left winged Democrats that migrate here that work, like Beto. Wait! Beto is a politician...he does notwork!!
99% of them "work" in Austin, Dallas, Houston.
We have all the conservatives from CA and WA moving here and they love it ! Odd thing is that they all moved to the most liberal cities in Idaho. ( Boise Poccetello , Sun Valley , McCall ). Shhh dont tell them …. Lol

Funny how they dont move to the right wing towns ? Oh right…… they are **** holes ! Lol

One thing I have noticed. Very seldom do Left winger move to any place that is not really Left winged. Maybe just not as radical or have as many problems/issues. Reason: They just don't fit in and IF they open their mouths about their views...well, chit its the fan. Think about it IF they move to rural area and start telling the locals that have lived there for generations how they are " redneck, deplorables, stupid, inbred, or whatever their true feelings are.... you can see where they would be moving pretty quick.

One thing I have noticed. Very seldom do Left winger move to any place that is not really Left winged. Maybe just not as radical or have as many problems/issues. Reason: They just don't fit in and IF they open their mouths about their views...well, chit its the fan. Think about it IF they move to rural area and start telling the locals that have lived there for generations how they are " redneck, deplorables, stupid, inbred, or whatever their true feelings are.... you can see where they would be moving pretty quick.
I probably dont fit the bill of a traditional liberal ( drink , curse , drive old hotrods , ride and race dirtbikes , like country music ( old ) , hunt , dont need a fancy house , rather live in the country . But I also dont care who someone sleeps with , what religion they are if any , dont believe in trickle down economics, or that our schools are brainwashing kids , that everyone should own and carry a gun ( or 30+) , that corporations should pay no taxes while CEOs rake in 10s of millions per year , that Jewish space lasers influenced the vote , or dead Venezuelan leaders controlled or influenced a voting machine company , that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq ( happy they took out Sadam) , that unions for working people are bad …etc.

Everything is expensive that's the cost of paying for nice weather, low 80's on Christmas day, other days when it snows drive 30 minutes up the mountains and play in the snow with the kids, nice times.
Ignore the politics due to most things I vote for don't win. You just need to know the rules of engagement and how to play the game to stay sane.
I've had several customers move out of state over the last few decades and some move back within a few years and can't afford to buy a house, now they rent. When gas prices go up people sell the Gas Guzzler and get something smaller or electric then within a couple of years it drops down but not all the way, then people buy larger again. It seems like the sheep do like to follow. I usually do the opposite to find a deal that's probably why I have my Mopar's.

@mbaird
News Flash:
The murders in Moscow ID was possibly done by a guy from Washington state. So sadly we can be in a city or state with low crime rate but due to todays economic climate it can change pretty quickly due to people migrating around, so no place is 100% safe from violent crimes.
And sadly the crime rate in SLC here has gone up due to an influx of gangs. Right now there is some stupid turf war going on between the Blood, Crips and some Samoan gangbangers in South Salt Lake area. All stupid, wish we can ship 'em off to middle of nowhere somewhere and have them all kill each other off.

Last edited:
The guy is from Pennsylvania not washington.
He moved to Washington to go to school at W.S.U.
It doesn't matter where a person is from.
We all have a human condition.
We are sinners.
Some live by the flesh others the spirit.
This will not change.

The guy is from Pennsylvania not washington.
He moved to Washington to go to school at W.S.U.
It doesn't matter where a person is from.
We all have a human condition.
We are sinners.
Some live by the flesh others the spirit.
This will not change
Well that's fine and dandy, but not the point.
I don't care if his hometown is from somewhere in Kazakhstan, the overall point is that he's from out of state, and came from Washington State University in to Idaho State.

I heard a little blurb about arresting someone in PA but no details . Good to know the have a suspect.

Thanks for the update Cuprum-74. !

-
Back