Favorite Bumper Sticker Slogan

-
I once saw this old man driving a beat up old step-side with a Rainbow colored sticker on the back window that read " I like Lipstick on my Dipstick" seemed soo out of place.. but I couldn't agree more lol

Guns kill people like a spoon made Rosie Odonell fat
Guns do not kill people, But I would like to
A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone

my buddy in texas has one that says
"the voices in my head tell me to stay home and clean my guns today"

"Bitter guy with chip on his shoulder looking for sweet, sensitive girl to dump on." of "We are born naked, screaming and bloody... then it gets worse."

"Bitter guy with chip on his shoulder looking for sweet, sensitive girl to dump on." or "We are born naked, screaming and bloody... then it gets worse."

I thought I posted this before but cant find it.
I once wanted to pit this along the bottom of my back glass on my notch...
Follow too closely... EAT FISH ! Any questions ?
Today I favor this instead
HIT IT ! Buy me a new Challenger.

I like cats, they taste like chicken..

The American lost the car battle when they (gm/ford/chrysler) invited the jap companies to be made in the us/can...while these jap companies were build plants here, the yanks started building their cars out of the country..my last two rams were made in Mexico..so which is domestic car..???
here
From what I have heard about the building of american cars were the high wages and the staggering bill for health services..and of course the strikes..I have family in the auto industry..we should be winning..

Grassy

Why drag racing/because in footbal,baseball,basketball ang golf you only need one BALL

I like this one that I've seen on an A body: "Yeah, It's Got a Slant Six!"

Or: "I do Whatever My Rice Krispies Tell Me To Do"

"Work harder: millions on welfare are depending on you"

"One Big A** Mistake America" (First letter of each word makes a word)

The back of my Dart is a three-fer.....
House_42410022-vi.jpg

The back window has "Yeah, it's got a slant six" and the center one pisses off the golf-cart drivers constantly. The one on the right is my take on illegal aliens.

I also have one on my garage tool box that reads:

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD; you want to hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

The back of my Dart is a three-fer.....
House_42410022-vi.jpg

The back window has "Yeah, it's got a slant six" and the center one pisses off the golf-cart drivers constantly. The one on the right is my take on illegal aliens.

I also have one on my garage tool box that reads:

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD; you want to hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

Awesome!

Hey fastback, I saw you cuda in Mopar muscle this month, congrats again.

I saw this slogan painted on a dodge pickup, and couldn't find it on a bumper sticker. No truer words were ever spoken with regard to interstate driving...

"If you can't dodge it, RAM it"

I have that on the back window of my Ram. The front window just says "REDNECK". LOL

Jack

Awesome!

Hey fastback, I saw you cuda in Mopar muscle this month, congrats again.

Thanks! I was surprised to see them use the same exact pictures that Mopar Enthusiast used, but I'm not complaining! :-D

We used to say...& I suspect other MX'ers say as well...to play Football, baseball, basketball and golf you only need one BALL..to MX, you need 2...

Back window of my truck:

HOW did you get YOUR freedom to protest a war??

A few years ago some protesters used to gather in front of the courthouse in town and hoot and holler their dislike for the war in Iraq/Afghanistan. I would protest their presence by leaving the stoplight in 3rd gear in my #10 plated 12valve cummins:bootysha:

-
Back