Finally the 66 Dart is here!!

-
Well I,ve been playing with the Lokar kickdown setting,I got 1st and 2nd but no 3rd?So over to the tranny shop to get checked out,buddy says no 3rd?So my car is there hopefully just for the night,it,s May 24 weekend(long weekend)And there,s a big shindig going on at the track this weekend!Oh yeah,I,ll just take the 73 instead!LOL!I,ll keep ya,s posted with the tranny problem(cervo something??)Later!

Does anybody have any ideas why I have no 3rd gear?Appaarently it,s a fresh 904,had shift kit installed with 2500 stall.Is there a belt or module adjustment?Tranny guy said they have to pull the pan.Any ideas?

Thanks again RC,it,s been 6 months since I got this car shipped here!Lots of nights working in the garage to complete the vision I had for this car.Thanks to everybody that helped me along the way!Without this FABO family,I couldn,t have done this so fast!Thanks again everybody!!:cheers:

AWESOME! Well done my friend! The car looks fantastic, keep it up!

Thanks guys,I,m swapping the 800cfm thermobog for a holley 750 v.s.I,m buying off of a member(Idrift)so when it arrives and I install it,I,ll get a better video!Stat tuned!

Sounds and looks great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The video is worth the wait. toolmanmike

Great job, I love it! Anymore details on the exhaust set up? I just ordered the headers and Harold called to let me know they ship today. I am really interested in how that exhaust/ crossmember mods worked. My ride is slammed so clearance will be a major issue. Was the shop able to mount the header extensions with the headers already installed?

Great job, I love it! Anymore details on the exhaust set up? I just ordered the headers and Harold called to let me know they ship today. I am really interested in how that exhaust/ crossmember mods worked. My ride is slammed so clearance will be a major issue. Was the shop able to mount the header extensions with the headers already installed?
Yes the exhaust shop welded 2 1/2 inch pipe brought down past the torsion bars and flanged under my feet with cutouts also.You can,t beat the price of the Spitfires!Also I notched and welded my crossmember so my exhaust is tucked up nicely!Good Luck with yours!

Way to go Pettyblu:cheers: That is one quick turnaround from a /6 to a screamin' V8!!! Awesome car. It looks like a lot of fun.......I might be able to get Michelles car done if "life" would stop happening and quit throwing me a curve:angry7:

Right on, Ill bet you had a big sh#t eatin grin all the way down the track. now that the ol' 66 has some track time you got any future plans?

-
Back