Hemi Yes or No

-
last I knew,the Hemi Duster I built was on the west coast...sporting a Magnum Force k-frame w/ shocktower reinforcing bars,side stripes w/giant Hemi at the rear,'64 style(short) hood scoop, and green steelies.....and was for sale.... have not heard or seen since then(couple of years ago)....kinda took away the "from the factory" look, but whoever owns it gets to make that call....what a nice car...would love to do a couple of "updates" that I learned since on that one......could be a ''real crowd pleaser"

last I knew,the Hemi Duster I built was on the west coast...sporting a Magnum Force k-frame w/ shocktower reinforcing bars,side stripes w/giant Hemi at the rear,'64 style(short) hood scoop, and green steelies.....and was for sale.... have not heard or seen since then(couple of years ago)....kinda took away the "from the factory" look, but whoever owns it gets to make that call....what a nice car...would love to do a couple of "updates" that I learned since on that one......could be a ''real crowd pleaser"

don't be so modest ..... you know your the "crowd pleaser"! :lol:

the biggest thing you (and Weeb) taught me is ...build it to drive....that's how you put a grin on!.....

Hey guys I just read the thread on the Demon you did some awsome work there, thanks for all the input on mine now I reallly can't wait to get started.

Thanks alot my wife is gon'na kill me because I have not even stated this project and it looks like it's allready taking on a mind of it's own.

Simple (Honey I'm going to buy an old Barracuda and fix it up abit for something to do in my very limited spare time) is now turned into, this car is going cost to much to get where I want it so I should just buy one that allready has most of it done/ to well now that I bought the second car (and by the way still have the first 68 /6 auto car in my shop) now oh buy the way honey I think want to put a Hemi in it and I want it to be as clean and nice as this Demon.

I'm so screwed!!!!!!! I'm glad she really loves me.

That is the car, it had CA. plates........I have some pixs of it somewhere...

Skypower,you know us...just tryin' to help.....heh,heh

hey Inkjunkie...thanks for the update on the green car....if you run into the owner...please give him my e-mail(hemidenny@rocketmail.com) or turn him onto this site....Thanks

Skypower,you know us...just tryin' to help.....heh,heh

Yea I can get into plenty of trouble on my own thank you.

I have friends I am no longer allowed to go out alone with, I keep telling my wife it's not my fault the boats, cars, airplanes etc etc etc keep following me home.

hey Inkjunkie...thanks for the update on the green car....if you run into the owner...please give him my e-mail(hemidenny@rocketmail.com) or turn him onto this site....Thanks
Found the pictures, but they were only of specific things I was interested in. Might be more on the wifes ipod, will have to look when she comes home....

Bench racin'..What you talkin bout Willis?....hey Hemi GTS...what did they expect?.....not gonna bring a knife to a gun fight.........we're still allowed to say gun aint we?

Skypower...as long as it's got wheels on it ....I'm allowed to slide...just don't let anything two legged follow you home....just sayin'...no experience in the latter

Dam I wish mine was running right now I hate sitting on the side lines. HE HE HE

Skypower...as long as it's got wheels on it ....I'm allowed to slide...just don't let anything two legged follow you home....just sayin'...no experience in the latter

I have always found that to be good advice.

Of coarse you would,from that photo looks like you know what to do with the car..cruise-ins ,car shows..BORING!!!...450 h.p.sure it is...

ok, you got me... its probably more like 475 Horse :dontknow: :lol::lol::lol:

actually the cruise nights around here are pretty entertaining. lots of serous race cars rolling around. i need to add a couple NO2 plates before i talk any smack to some of these guys....

around here ...we talk smack like we got no2 plates...(we might overstate our position just a little bit....I'm just sayin')

ok, you got me... its probably more like 475 Horse :dontknow: :lol::lol::lol:

actually the cruise nights around here are pretty entertaining. lots of serous race cars rolling around. i need to add a couple NO2 plates before i talk any smack to some of these guys....

This is why you just put in a huge cam and drive around real slow. At least you sound nasty enough that maybe they will leave you alone.:lol:

I'm just a chicken these days.

This is why you just put in a huge cam and drive around real slow. At least you sound nasty enough that maybe they will leave you alone.:lol:

I'm just a chicken these days.

problem is im not one to leave it alone. kind of like to line em up, if ya know what i mean!!

That dart looks hot coming off the line! :thumbup:

I dont know if there is a better site than a 68 hemi dart coming of the line!

Thanks!! im having alot of fun with it. my dad gets a kick out of it too. use to be his car. here it is back in the mid 70's before i was even an idea...

10.jpg

2.jpg

-
Back