How About A Quit Smoking Challange

-
I can see that would give you some air drag OldVart, I bet the third one will be there tomorrow

Almost 6 whole days, Not to to bad. Still crave the damn things. But tomorrow being my birthday wil be the first one in 34 years that I will be smoke free. Excuse me now, I think I'll go kick the bull right in the nuts, that should distract me from a smoke for a while.

Almost 6 whole days, Not to to bad. Still crave the damn things. But tomorrow being my birthday wil be the first one in 34 years that I will be smoke free. Excuse me now, I think I'll go kick the bull right in the nuts, that should distract me from a smoke for a while.

:toothy7: that should do it SGBARRACUDA,
Stay strong and smart and have a good smoke free day tomorrow:cheers: if the bull don't get you.:toothy7:

way to go everyone the wife and i are ahead of you guys by a couple weeks now . things are getting better by the day but now we seam to be having dreams about smoking a cig that are to real and make you wake up thinking . LOL

I,ve had 1/2 a cig. since sunday night.Last night went to Shoppers Drug Mart and bought the patch.(was on sale for $8.99 not $22 for Life brand)The urge was to strong for cold turkey,the last time I quit(9 months)I used the patch for 4 days and didn,t use anymore.I,m trying this method again and will never smoke again!Went to see Pops last nite,he,s waiting for a bed to get out of ICU,he,s doing better for 76.

I,ve had 1/2 a cig. since sunday night.Last night went to Shoppers Drug Mart and bought the patch.(was on sale for $8.99 not $22 for Life brand)The urge was to strong for cold turkey,the last time I quit(9 months)I used the patch for 4 days and didn,t use anymore.I,m trying this method again and will never smoke again!Went to see Pops last nite,he,s waiting for a bed to get out of ICU,he,s doing better for 76.
Hang in there petty :cheers: and I know it has got to be hard for you at this time, I am happy Happy to hear you pop is doing better and is waiting for a room. Give him a hello and a smile for me.:-D

I need to get to that point. I'm stuck between YUK, and damn I want one!

You are not stuck:read2: we call it hung up :toothy10: You know! when you get stuck in your truck in the mud and no one has to pull you out, That means you did not get stuck just hung up :toothy10: Know if another truck pulls you out that means you was stuck:cheers: fire one up and taste that nasty thing and put it out, Happy birthday SGBARRACUDA :eek:ccasion: you have been in the old farts club for 4 years know :toothy10: Hang tough sir.
We don't need a silly smoke in our life anymore.

Hey all ya'll. I've been tossin' a couple of quarters a day in the pickle jar and it's starting to fill up. Eveyone is doing fine, and I love the support you are giving one another. I know my "peanut gallery" don't mean much as I did it long ago, but hang in there YOU CAN DO IT. I'd like to have a couple of jars worth of quarters by the years end and a bunch of FABO brothers smoke free. I think this forum is the best on the web. Hey Memike, ever try them red grapes frozen? Liek mini popcicles. mmmm good.

Other person: "Mind if I smoke?"

George Carlin: "Mind if I fart?"

Hey all ya'll. I've been tossin' a couple of quarters a day in the pickle jar and it's starting to fill up. Eveyone is doing fine, and I love the support you are giving one another. I know my "peanut gallery" don't mean much as I did it long ago, but hang in there YOU CAN DO IT. I'd like to have a couple of jars worth of quarters by the years end and a bunch of FABO brothers smoke free. I think this forum is the best on the web. Hey Memike, ever try them red grapes frozen? Liek mini popcicles. mmmm good.

Yes I have, we use to freeze them and carry them in a cooler for those hot days in the strawberry field and I froze some last year and took them to a three day swap meet on Petit Jean Mt. they are great that way. :cheers:

I'm like you SG, stuck somewhere between damn I want one and DAMN, I REALLY WANT ONE. :sad1: :)
I guess there is something between damn I want one and DAMN, I REALLY WANT ONE, DAMN where is the toaster to light a cigarette :lol::coffee2:

My diet to quit will be moved here, I have not had a cold beer in a few weeks and I have lost 4lbs staying off the beer I think. I was up to 190lb's just a couple weeks ago and I usually stay at 175lb's But as I started to quit smoking I put on 12 to 13 lb's. Know I am down to 186lb's
My diet today will consist of this today.:thumbup:

CARSHOW 078.jpg

I've made it a week now and would really like to have a smoke when I think about it, but then I remind myself it's been a week and I'm no worse for the wear. My attitude is starting to improve, as long as you leave me the @#$% alone we'll do just fine, I'll no longer go looking for you to pick a fight. Oh well, back to work...not really...I have to take some parts to UPS for another member..
Hang in there, they (whoever they is??) claim the worst is over.

Dave

My diet to quit will be moved here, I have not had a cold beer in a few weeks and I have lost 4lbs staying off the beer I think. I was up to 190lb's just a couple weeks ago and I usually stay at 175lb's But as I started to quit smoking I put on 12 to 13 lb's. Know I am down to 186lb's
My diet today will consist of this today.:thumbup:

Eating rusty hammers is bad for you. You need to hit it with a wire brush and get rid of the rust.

Cheerios and Bacardi? Breakfast of champions? I usually put milk on my Cheerios, but what the hell, I'll try it your way.

Eating rusty hammers is bad for you. You need to hit it with a wire brush and get rid of the rust.
I picked the hammer up where my wife had it last outside by her building when I went out to feed the big St. banard this morning. I think it looks like my lungs from smoking:lol: know that I look at the picture :lol:

Cheerios and Bacardi? Breakfast of champions? I usually put milk on my Cheerios, but what the hell, I'll try it your way.
I guess I should have got the milk out too,:violent1:

Here is my brunch Yum!! Rum and coke will be mixed up about 4 pm :---)

CARSHOW 079.jpg

-
Back