I'm gonna need some help

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
bruce needs a wheelchair ramp,I'm gonna go to the mobile home surplus place and see if I can get a better deal on lumber to make it out of but then I gotta drive to georgia and build it..I got one volunteer already so now it's down to gittin the lumber and the trip there,if I wasn't in a rut I wouldnt say nuthin about this but dadgummit i'm in a rut at this time....anyway i'm gonna try and do this in the next week or two so if anyone wants to help out with materials let me know,i'll cover the rest and whatever happens....it's gittin dun.............Wagg's

Hey Curtis,say hi to Bruce for me.:hello2:
Once I get back from MoparFest on sunday evening,will send a little sumthin.PM me your PayPal.Thanks:D

Wagg, count me in. Since I am close by, I can provide necessary tools and help with the build. Shoot me a PM with your phone no. and I'll get with you on the other stuff that's needed too. Unless you can get lumber free, surely it would be cheaper to buy locally than buy and truck it all the way up here.
C

bruce needs a wheelchair ramp,I'm gonna go to the mobile home surplus place and see if I can get a better deal on lumber to make it out of but then I gotta drive to georgia and build it..I got one volunteer already so now it's down to gittin the lumber and the trip there,if I wasn't in a rut I wouldnt say nuthin about this but dadgummit i'm in a rut at this time....anyway i'm gonna try and do this in the next week or two so if anyone wants to help out with materials let me know,i'll cover the rest and whatever happens....it's gittin dun.............Wagg's

Dang Wagg's I wish I was closer, I have extra treated material from a couple decks that creed has built in town making extra cash
and is here on the hill.. 4X4X8'S an 1X4X12's :banghead:
I bet if there is any homes being built close by the builders would be more then happy to let you go threw there over stock and cut lumber if they are anything like our home builders here in Arkansas :blob:
What town is Bruce's home in and I might be able to help out with matt.
Definitely post up your pay pall address :hello2: I might be good for a box of galvanized nails or some refreshments.
I do have a phone and can possibly find a builder that would be proud to help with matt..

Waggs you're a great member. I wish I could help.I offer my prayers for a a safe trip and a speedy build.

I was thinkin about pre fabbin the ramp part of it here and just carryin it up there with me and settin posts and lag bolt the ramp to the posts.... my paypal is [email protected]. ..i'm gonna get up there in less than two weeks

202 calhoun st fort valley georgia 31030 send materials and beer there......:cheers: 316 miles 5 hours 20 minutes gassin up the ferd and loadin up the tools and away we go.............

well did some online pricing and came up with about 600$ if there are no landings involved so we are about halfway there on materials

well did some online pricing and came up with about 600$ if there are no landings involved so we are about halfway there on materials

When are you leaving? I have 4 more duty days till I retire, Sept 4 is my last day. I'll be heading to ga. after that and I can help.

hoping to go before the weekend of the fourth but it may have to wait till then so funds can be gathered up and more of an idea if its gonna need landings which i'm almost sure its going to and thats gonn put the cost for materials up a bit more....strokerscamp took some measurements so it's gonna need to be right at 36 foot long...i'm thinkin come off the left side of the porch 12' to a landing take a left turn go 12" more then another landing and the final ramp will land him on the sidewalk near his gate prefabbing this thing is lookin like out of the question looks more like site built so more help is gonna be needed.....
When are you leaving? I have 4 more duty days till I retire, Sept 4 is my last day. I'll be heading to ga. after that and I can help.

Hey I have a daughter in Warner Robbins and I'll be going to visit her. Fort Valley isn't that far away. Looks like some where around 8th or 9th that I'll be leaving.

hoping to go before the weekend of the fourth but it may have to wait till then so funds can be gathered up and more of an idea if its gonna need landings which i'm almost sure its going to and thats gonn put the cost for materials up a bit more....strokerscamp took some measurements so it's gonna need to be right at 36 foot long...i'm thinkin come off the left side of the porch 12' to a landing take a left turn go 12" more then another landing and the final ramp will land him on the sidewalk near his gate prefabbing this thing is lookin like out of the question looks more like site built so more help is gonna be needed.....

Why not build a hairpin curve or high banked half oval so he can practice his racing moves... LOL...

Ok. seriously. Waggs, how much do you need to complete the materials? Let me know, I can help with some $$$.

-
Back