lets see some notch cuda pics

-
I got tired of the same looking ones and wanted to build something that would freak people out.
I had no idea it would piss off so many purists. LOL.

cudainlot-2.jpg

46.jpg

hi.jpg

Cudaspaz,i'm not a fan of the notchbacks i prefer the fastbacks but you've done such an excellent job on yours i can't help but like it, nice work...

My Sister showed me this one over the Holidays. I had never seen it before, but kind of like it. It is from 89. I have always liked to call them coupes, and have thought a lot of tire really helps the look, and the hook. :D

2pql0ye.jpg

My Sister showed me this one over the Holidays. I had never seen it before, but kind of like it. It is from 89. I have always liked to call them coupes, and have thought a lot of tire really helps the look, and the hook. :D

2pql0ye.jpg

Thanks for that pic, Ed.....love the tagteam pics under the hood.

Thanks for that pic, Ed.....love the tagteam pics under the hood.

Glad you liked it cudaspaz, both the other two guys are watching me change jets.

The guy in front, busted his rear for me, as my crew chief. Never won a race without him there. When it got down to the last few rounds, he would keep people away from me, so I could concentrate. I have no idea who the other guy is.

Glad you liked it cudaspaz, both the other two guys are watching me change jets.

The guy in front, busted his rear for me, as my crew chief. Never won a race without him there. When it got down to the last few rounds, he would keep people away from me, so I could concentrate. I have no idea who the other guy is.

Yeah, that's a bad azz looking ride.

Do you still have it?

Yeah, that's a bad azz looking ride.

Do you still have it?
Thanks! It was a time in my life I will never forget.

Like so many, it falls into the "I wish I still had it category." I ended up parting it out in 1990, the only way I could get the cash for the parts. My kids were young, and you know the rest of the story.

It ended up going to Illinois, 6 years prior to me moving here. :toothy10:

There are several more of it in my Photos if you are interested.

Late to the party, but here's another notch to add to the thread.

Attachments

• img033.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 422
I just picked up my first Barracuda so its still a working progress but here is some pictures of what i have so far

Too bad I moved - imagine two notch Barracudas on the same street 12 houses apart. Consider that the street is only two blocks long. Maybe you were somehow infected? Since you put the Barracuda grill on the '64 Valiant I was joking that you had a '64 notch as it was.

Attachments

• Post Cal-Tracs.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 310
another notch

Attachments

• 100_0139.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 336
  • P5210012.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 309
  • P7110058.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 310
from a few years ago..............

Attachments

• 451287.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 324
I have always like the notch, better. I think the c pillar just looks cleaner. I would take either though!
Here is a pic of my 69
2011-147-2-55-3-1-cuda1.jpg

I got tired of the same looking ones and wanted to build something that would freak people out.
I had no idea it would piss off so many purists. LOL.

cudainlot-2.jpg

46.jpg

hi.jpg

CudaSpaz..

You have really thought outside of the box on this one and I can appreciate that. Screw the haters because I sure am diggin it. At least it does not look like everyone else's!! If everybody done a car to factory spec, it would be a boring world.

I have a '70 Charger 500SE that I am building that the pursits hate already and the car isn't even done. What they don't understand is that many of the original parts were long gone and I saved the car from being crushed. It sat for over 25 years when I got it.

What's the beef over? It's going to a nostalgia 70's type street racer....WITH A STRAIGHT AXLE!! Yep..straight axle '70 Charger gasser thingie? ever seen one? probably not lolol

CudaSpaz..

You have really thought outside of the box on this one and I can appreciate that. Screw the haters because I sure am diggin it. At least it does not look like everyone else's!! If everybody done a car to factory spec, it would be a boring world.

I have a '70 Charger 500SE that I am building that the pursits hate already and the car isn't even done. What they don't understand is that many of the original parts were long gone and I saved the car from being crushed. It sat for over 25 years when I got it.

What's the beef over? It's going to a nostalgia 70's type street racer....WITH A STRAIGHT AXLE!! Yep..straight axle '70 Charger gasser thingie? ever seen one? probably not lolol

Thanks man.
It sure was a fun, very long project that is still ongoing, but I would love to build a Dart in a similar, but different fashion......something nobody else had done...........oh, just wish I would hit the lottery that I never play anyways, ha, ha.

I dont mind a fastback......but the ones I have owned have been notches!!

From last month...

The Daytona and Cuda in the last pic are trailered, caged, gutted interior track cars. The 69 Charger and I let them pass as they are much faster. The 69 Charger had really nice brakes and good tires. He passed me too. I gotta get some more "stuff".

Attachments

• JimLuskLg3Crop1.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 213
  • Copy of Copy of JimLuskLg2.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 208
  • SFSF11Jackson1Sm.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 210
I'm just going to sit here and drool on my keyboard. I was always an early-A cuda fan personally, but I would love to get my hands on a nice example of the 2nd generation.

From last month...

The Daytona and Cuda in the last pic are trailered, caged, gutted interior track cars. The 69 Charger and I let them pass as they are much faster. The 69 Charger had really nice brakes and good tires. He passed me too. I gotta get some more "stuff".

Still ahead of the pack I see.
Got any action video?

Still ahead of the pack I see.

AKA- sitting duck

Got any action video?

Sure...

Saved the "interesting" video for last.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTT--mGlpTY"]YouTube - ‪Spring Fling Speed Festival 2011: '68 Barracuda "S"‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je5oeamQ_uw"]YouTube - ‪68 Barracuda Hotchkis TVS suspension cam‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJW-YvipFYE"]YouTube - ‪Willow Springs shake down‬‏[/ame]

Attachments

• SteveSlide1.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 192
-
Back