Massive oil leaks.

-
I'll race ya'll with my 94 Century... and loose...

It has a lil v-6 with an off the line stumble... But gets 28 MPG hwy....

Take that beyyyoootttccchhheesss.....

I love some good bench racing!

But when the road runs out, I'll turn the 4x4 knob on the dash of Kitty's Escape and wave bye to yall beeotches..

man ! you guys are some hardcore racers. lmao

But when the road runs out, I'll turn the 4x4 knob on the dash of Kitty's Escape and wave bye to yall beeotches..

Than we'll go back to town and have some ice cream after you loose us in the weeds.... :icescrea:

im tempted to bust this out and spank yalls *** with it, next stop , the big OKC

Attachments

• fiesta.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 416
Ok, I am just going to have to break out the vintage pedal car and take you all down. It doesn't have any oil leaks either.

Attachments

• DSC_0115.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 414
Ill kick all your butts when i get this rail in 5th gear!!

Attachments

• done rail 015 (1280x960).jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 460
  • done rail 019 (1280x960).jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 454
OK. I've had it. The governor is gettin' bypassed and the tank is full of O'Donnells 20%. Let's rock. At these speeds a road draft tube is all I need. And I'll take out that that pedal car with my surrey with my gal sitting in the front seat.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-k5J4RxQdE"]Rabbit season, duck season - YouTube[/ame]

If that's an oil pick up tube its from the piston rod I'm guessin'.

Dang! I thought you had it running and the problem fixed? Is that damage from afterward?
Did it throw a rod and take the whole engine with it?

That is what happens when the crank hits the oil pick up. Had to remove the pan to fix the main cap leak and found metal debris all over the magnetic plug. Just another engine builder boo boo.

That's why I build my own engines...
Yes I do make mistakes, but that makes me responsible for it. Plus I have done it enough times that I seldom make mistakes.
It also helps to have avid interest in it as well.
My next hill to conquer is to do an auto transmission rebuild myself, which I have yet to attempt.

I am more than tolerant of his mistakes that he has made in the past and there have been many. I could give you all the ins and outs of my experience with him but don't have the time or interest.

Give your head a shake. ! !

You need a new builder and to know the definition of experience... see below.. lol

hope it helps

-
Back