memikeswife turned 50 today

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes :cheers: the big 5 0 :D Happy Birthday sugar britches :blob:

Wow !! looks like you are about to break 100 posts here hun Love you :eek:ccasion:

Attachments

• Leala 9 16 2011 043.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 247
  • Leala turns 1 2011 013.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 253
  • ZWR on Memphis cannel 3 129.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 243
  • SUPER%20BOWL%20IVIV%202010%20192.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 242
Happy Big 50th Birthday Memikeswife:blob::blob:! Hope you enjoy many,many more years with that handsome dude of yours!

Happy Birthday Treva, hope your day is blessed. Congratulations!! Sure looks like there's a lot of love in this house.

Happy B-day!

Now that you are "over the hill" means the trip back down is much faster than the trip up (gravity)... LOL..

Are you sure that the dog that is saying, "I will always BE here for you" doesn't really mean "I will always PEE here for you"... LOL..

Anyway, Happy birthday and I hope that the dogs behave and you don't have to clean up anything from them today and beyond...

Happy Birthday Treava. I did that also on the 23 rd but add 10 to mine. For those of you that aint never met this LADY, she's a down right good woman and Mike is lucky.......and he knows it Treava. Enjoy yourselves.
Small Block and Kathy.

Happy Birthday Treava. I did that also on the 23 rd but add 10 to mine. For those of you that aint never met this LADY, she's a down right good woman and Mike is lucky.......and he knows it Treava. Enjoy yourselves.
Small Block and Kathy.

Your are right Bill I am a lucky man to have such a great straight shooter :D

Attachments

• Picture 222 126.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 224
Happy Birthday Treva and welcome to the 50 and older club! toolmanmike

Happy Birthday Treva, this special day comes once in a lifetime, take a moment today to bask in the feeling of all you have contributed and all you have been blessed with...

Oh and please we want to see pictures from this day!

Thanks everyone, this birthday is a little harder to deal with. The others I cruised through fairly good but this time I may need a tow truck. There is a lot of resistance and can't seem to get the power to move to the other side.

Yes :cheers: the big 5 0 :D Happy Birthday sugar britches :blob:

Wow !! looks like you are about to break 100 posts here hun Love you :eek:ccasion:

Thanks honey, as long as you stay by my side, I will always feel younger, hee hee, just kidding. Love you

Small Block and Kathy.

Thanks Small Block, Mike and I miss seeing you. Got to get together soon.

-
Back