"Mopar 10 commandments"

-
Thou shall not cut a Rallye/Air Grabber/Power Bulge hood/or similar hood, etc for a tunnel ram or blower. Get a flat hood.

So IF I buy a Ford project should I look over my shoulder continually for a HIT MAN!??
If it were a Chevy, I would do the deed myself! :poke:
:BangHead:
So IF I buy a Ford project should I look over my shoulder continually for a HIT MAN!??
If it were a Chevy, I would do the deed myself! :poke:
:BangHead:

DAB93EAD-B496-4A52-9F5C-744C575C3A90.jpeg

Thou shalt honor and respect Mother Satellite and not build tributes that defame her, for in the beginning the Satellite was the mother of all such offspring that came after her.

Last edited:
Wow, you guys knocked this out pretty quick good work!I did see cowl induction hood twice. I must admit ive never seen one on a Mopar does someone make a fiberglass hood with cowl induction? my favorite A body hoods are the dual scoop 70 Dart Demon style and the 68 Super Stock hemi car hood
Yup, and this one can be yours for a mere 26k

Though shall pay 30-40% more for parts than comparable ford or chevy pieces (on the few occasions a site/mfr actually produces or sells any mopar pieces.)
My brand X buddies used to razz me about that, but I would just tell them it always costs more money to go faster.

Thou shalt learn to weld and fabricate as thine aftermarket parts rarely fit.

Thou shall not wish for upgrade parts on thine Mopar like thine friend's Chevy as they can do more with less.

Thou shalt not forget thy spare ballast resistor!
I lol'd. Good one!
Thou shalt learn to weld and fabricate as thine aftermarket parts rarely fit.

Thou shall not wish for upgrade parts on thine Mopar like thine friend's Chevy as they can do more with less.
Aftermarket parts rarely fit, no matter what brand you have.
It's just that Mopar factory parts are better than most aftermarket parts, the same isn't true for the blowtie boys.

Thou shalt not put a 67 or 68 front end on a 69 Barracuda.

Thou shall not drive a beaker that could be de-beaked for beaks are the work of the adversary, a corruption in the Car Lot of Eden.

Thou shalt not speak an engine size of 383 or 440 and use the term "Hemi" when describing a car your uncle had back in the day

Last edited:
tho shalt not build a 318 for it is un worthy...

tho shalt not run a mutha thumper cam for it is of the devil....

tho shalt not ever use any off brand parts even if thy seem better and cheaper than mopart for thy are un righteous in the eyes of the lord...

tho shalt not use 302 heads lest ye shalt burn in a lake of fire...

lolol,..ill stop no for i go straight to hell....

Thou shall not paint Hi Empact colors on non appropriate cars. Or put Dart striping on Plymouths , and vice-versa

Last edited:
Thou shalt not use the term "Satellite Roadrunner".

Ever.

Thou shalt not assume any pre-1972 "B" engine is a 383.

They built a LOT of 361 cars.

-
Back