Moparfest?

-

68valiant400

Reaction score
Hey guys I've been offline and not working on the valiant, been busy with my latest project 92 zx7 sport bike, but its that time again for moparfest and had to come on to see who's coming this year, if there's already another post about let me know, unfortunately i will be towing the valiant if i bring it this year, i need brakes and rad etc but thinking i might just tow it to new hamburg and drive it in town lol not sure yet,

anyways glad to be back on here been checking out so many posts:read2:

Hi Randy,yes I started a thread about MoparFest.Glad to see you back with us.Staying at the Comfort Inn for the weekend with some members.See you there,look for my 66 Dart.

I'm Going for sure with the Duster! The Duster had to stay home last year.It was Ill,but it's feeling much better now!! See you there.

Picture 057.jpg

Picture 029.jpg

the duster looks great cant wait to see it, this years going to be a stretch to make it to moparfest, i have to arrange a tow there and back and do it all on a budget

either way i will be coming but always nice to bring my valiant
maybe this year i'll be in my daily driver 1995 5spd sebring lol instead

Hey Randy! We are going up from Timmys again. Whether you bring the Valiant or not, we'd love to have you along. Giles set us up again with a club area.

Hey guy and gals,

The Demon won't be ready until next year I hope, so I will wondering around the show on Sunday. Hope to see u all there.

I will at the Woodward mile on both Friday and Sat. maybe they will let me cruze Woodward Ave in my magnum RT lol

Rick

i'll be there, dads charger will be there but my scamp is far from seeing the road. Might take the 79' 300 i bought, hope to see some of you guys there!!

See everyone there, The 65 may be apart (front end) we shall see. I may just be coming in my Magnum this year.

I,m still flipping over which car to bring?Trailer the 66 Dart to the hotel of drive the 73 D.Sport?Hmm?

Hey Scott, Not to sound smart,but I think you should bring the 66! seen the nice Dart Sport Bring that little killer!! LOL Craig..

i think i might be able to tow the valiant up on flatbed this year to save the wear and tear of driving with worn out broake parts, but at least it will be there now :cheers:

I will be there,might be there both sat and sun not sure though.Unfortunaly my car won't be,it's still in the restoration phase(69 Dart Swinger 340).Maybe if i get lucky,might try to get the car done for next years show.

Leaving from montreal in a few hours to go,will be a long trip,but worth it,mrmopartech
cell phone 514 659 0445 for people wanting banners and info.

Will see you there Randy.Will be setting up my shade thingy and a lounge chair beside my cooler!LOL:clock:

I just looked at the weather and looks like rain for both days. I'm crossing my fingers that it stays away.

I'll see some of you at the Hotel and most of you at the Fest..

Riddler

Hi all.got the Dart all ready for tomorrow so it's ready for the 2.5 hr drive. I called Scott (mrmopartech) At 11:30 this morning to see if he wanted to stop for a break he was already there unloading his car man he must'a left early!! I'm leavin @ 6 Am Whoowa see every one there!!!!

Saturday looks cloudy wth a 30% chance of rain.
Sunday with 70% chance of rain. Chance means it's going to be a nice day.
I"m bringing my new truck, its entred in the show so I can park in infield, can you save
parking spots so we all can get drunk together and not stubbling around the place? LOL

Kenny

-
Back