My 1967 Cuda Restoration

-
Dude!!!!!

A black fastback?

You better carry a stick in the car to beat the spectators off at the car shows so you can open the door once you find a parking spot.

That thing is gonna bring some major attention!!!

Dude!!!!!

A black fastback?

You better carry a stick in the car to beat the spectators off at the car shows so you can open the door once you find a parking spot.

That thing is gonna bring some major attention!!!

Thanks spaz

With red seats and door panels and red stripe tires with
steel wheels and dog dish caps.....can you see it!

My daughter took these back at The Rod Shop

IMG_3860_Medium_.jpg

IMG_3862_Medium_.jpg

:-D:-D:-D:-D

That black on red is HOT!!!! :headbang: I`ve been trying for years to buy a black on red `69 fastback from a guy here. He`s going to restore it one day. :roll: I can`t wait to see your car all back together, it`s going to be righteous. :thumbup: Keep up the good work!

wow, that looks very nice.

Thanks!

That black on red is HOT!!!! :headbang: I`ve been trying for years to buy a black on red `69 fastback from a guy here. He`s going to restore it one day. :roll: I can`t wait to see your car all back together, it`s going to be righteous. :thumbup: Keep up the good work!

Thanks! this car didn't start out Black with Red. It was white with
the Met. Red interior. I switched out the Met. Red for Bright Red

Thanks!

Thanks! this car didn't start out Black with Red. It was white with
the Met. Red interior. I switched out the Met. Red for Bright Red

When you do such a comprehensive restoration that you can actually do the colors better than what the factory did then it doesn`t really matter unless you`re doing a concourse restoration. After seeing a few cars with the black on bright red interior I was sold. I`m still trying to convince that guy with the black `69 to sell to me but I don`t know what he`s thinking. I`ve even been tempted to redo my Barracuda in that color combo but I`d rather find another car to redo. Awesome job and a great color combo!

The paint looks amazing Tony!You,ll have a very nice ride when finished and fast to boot!8)

P.S Better get a Califoria Duster,it,s a black dust magnet.

Nice! More pics please. What else do you plan on doing to it?

Thanks Joe!

Just need to get it back together so I can maybe drive it some this year.

Gonna put this 360 in it:

engine018_Medium_.jpg

These seats:

seat_Medium_.jpg

Dash and Console:

13b_Medium_.jpg

newdash07_Small_.jpg

Wheels and caps:
The one at the right rear

DSCF0620_Medium_.JPG

Powder Coated interior trim:

46_Medium_.jpg

Powder Coated Dash:

new333_Small_.jpg

Lotta work to get done!

Looking terrific Tony!

You'll have some more powder coated parts to add to your stash shortly. :-D Thanks again for your business!

Looking great Tony! Been waiting for updates on this thread, one of the more meticulous restos on this site IMHO. Nothing like pics of a freshly painted car, and black on red is one of my favourite combos, considered it long and hard for my 68 before opting for blue on black, but at least I can gain some vicarious pleasure through seeing your's done that way.

Looking terrific Tony!

You'll have some more powder coated parts to add to your stash shortly. :-D Thanks again for your business!

Thanks Leanna and you're welcome

Looks really nice!

Thanks alley

Looking great Tony! Been waiting for updates on this thread, one of the more meticulous restos on this site IMHO. Nothing like pics of a freshly painted car, and black on red is one of my favourite combos, considered it long and hard for my 68 before opting for blue on black, but at least I can gain some vicarious pleasure through seeing your's done that way.

Thanks for the comments Syd

i used to paint with no mask, it caught up to me and i was coughing blood for a couple days, its already bad enough that i smoke! but your fast back is looking great

That's one beautiful deep black paint job Tony!

You'll win some trophies with that car. Great job so far!

-
Back