my Low dollar 318 hop-up project

-
You may have dual carburetors on that car but I want you to know

I saved a ton of money when I switched to GEICO.
I think there are some 3.91's in the making for this??? or 3.73's???
This low dollar 318 with 391's and dual quads?? :realcrazy:
:thumbsup:

It's tough to be into classic cars and can't change a thermostat. This hobby gets real costly in a hurry… or you better have a great friend :)
I sold a heavy steel pinic table that had come from Sonic decades ago to a "kid" probably 25. I cracked a couple ribs a week ago and I told him to bring help to get it in back of his truck, which, he just brings his wife. So take out 8 bolts and it comes apart into 4-5 pieces. He did not know how to work a racket wrench, he did get the socket on though!
Other night a nanny needed a Sicirian ( spelling?) I got the triplelets out, just did not have enough cat gut. Never done one before... Sometimes we just need some HELP!?

Other night a nanny needed a Sicirian ( spelling?) I got the triplelets out, just did not have enough cat gut. Never done one before... Sometimes we just need some HELP!?
Nanny goat I'm hoping...... LOL.

:realcrazy:How'd we go from "low dollar 318 w/dual quads" to delivering baby goats??? :realcrazy:

It's all good.... :):(:p:D:eek::rolleyes:

I haven't seen the 318 car and so long I can't remember what it looks like.. just the baby blue one with the gold rims...
I think that one's the 74 correct?..

I haven't seen the 318 car and so long I can't remember what it looks like.. just the baby blue one with the gold rims...
318 is in the '74….. B5 blue w/white stripe.

first picture I came across.... sitting in it's tomb... LOL

I sold a heavy steel pinic table that had come from Sonic decades ago to a "kid" probably 25. I cracked a couple ribs a week ago and I told him to bring help to get it in back of his truck, which, he just brings his wife. So take out 8 bolts and it comes apart into 4-5 pieces. He did not know how to work a racket wrench, he did get the socket on though!

Had to sew up a cut on one of our Dalmatians. Only thing we had was a needle and thread from my wife's sewing. So that's what we stitched the dog up with. Worked fine and healed great.
My what an informative thread.

that makes two of us... BWHAHAHAHA
You always talked about one car for cruising and gears that could go on the freeway all day long and stuff like that. Maybe just leave that one alone and build a big block automatic dual quad 4 Speed stroker killing machine..lol...

You always talked about one car for cruising and gears that could go on the freeway all day long and stuff like that. Maybe just leave that one alone and build a big block automatic dual quad 4 Speed stroker killing machine..lol...
Got the van for cruiz'n, remember???

-
Back