my Low dollar 318 hop-up project

-
That's funny... are you suggesting I build my car for others and not for myself? LOL.. I want to see my carburetors not just when I park it and people see them...
I want to see the movement of the linkage when my foot goes down...
There you have it... you want to see them as you drive so you stick yours out the hood. I don't want mine sticking out of the hood, so I'm hoping the hood clears, or straight to the RC they go where I KNOW I have clearance... LOL

There you have it... you want to see them as you drive so you stick yours out the hood. I don't want mine sticking out of the hood, so I'm hoping the hood clears, or straight to the RC they go where I KNOW I have clearance... LOL
It is a little hairy coming up over a hill on a curve on the back roads and can't see nothing but those big deal quads in your way LOL... I think they were meant for more straight line...

It is a little hairy coming up over a hill on a curve on the back roads and can't see nothing but those big deal quads in your way LOL... I think they were meant for more straight line...
…. and not only that, my cars mostly sit outside. And, every "old muscle car that rolled out of the factory with dual quads all were underhood… since the 50's" Old Chrysler fire power hemi, gen II hemi, 283's, Max wedges, Thunderbolts, etc etc

Last edited:
I hated trying to look right with the supercharger on my vette, it was a huge blind spot.

Oh yeah, the "original old school" from the factory... :thumbsup:
mopar-1962-chrysler-300-sport-413-dual-quad-survivor-413-dual-four-carbs-300h-12.jpg

dual-quad-carbs-jpg.jpg

6196327370_5e4a673d75_z.jpg

1960-413-cross-ram-front.jpg

Find it keeps most of the kids and there ricers at Bay... They don't seem to want any lessons out of school....

And don't forget my favorite...
View attachment 1715442221
I've always wanted this one with big huge carburetor risers with offset holes coming out of the hood....
:thumbsup: oh yah!!..
Chevy even put factory dual quads on 283's ?? Or the 427 Ford dual quads?? 409's?? Of course, Chrysler leading the way.... 1950's and 1960's were the years of dual quads, six packs (tri powers) from the factories. All under hood. And the rodders back then added there Doug Thorely Headers and hit the streets!!! This is old school to me.

Sorry, but the 50's were old school before old school was cool.... :D Watch the fire come out of this beast....

I just love that start up of that old 392 Hemi I posted in that video... I love the flames that beast throws when he turns the rpm's up... LOL
if you think a set of Zumiez sticking out of my hood as well hasn't crossed my mind in the Years pass you don't know me very well...

if you think a set of Zumiez sticking out of my hood as well hasn't crossed my mind in the Years pass you don't know me very well...
Aren't them hooded pull overs??? LOL

Let's turn the corner on Christmas, and I have some things in the making for the low dollar 318 :) IF we don't make it faster, we'll at least make it cool... LOL :D :D

-
Back