Problem with ply30 member

-
ply30 said in this thread on the 31st the check will be in the mail. The 1st was a holiday. So its been less then a week on a holiday week. No shock downsr hasn't got the check yet.

He was suppose to send it out tuesday.It does not take that long to get mail from him to ohio

mail can take more time during a holiday week.
pay-pal would have been instant.
hopefully there is a tracking # on this refund.
Lawrence

He was suppose to send it out tuesday.It does not take that long to get mail from him to ohio

You might have noticed it's a holiday weekend.................

Christ it takes THREE days and sometimes 4 to get anything from Coeur d Alene back to Coeur d Alene. Evidently they send it to Spokane .........and back

If I lived in Ohio I would take him cash just to end this . So much for so little. Justin you live too close for anyone to start throwing bombs this way. Certified / Return receipt requested / Next day delivery---STORY ENDS.

the check is in the mail. some of you can give Justin a gold star, I give him a red flag.

I now will leave negative feedback to justin, probably should have done it earlier. I was involved in the Ripped off thread for a day and a half to get my 125.00 back from justin that I had wrote off as a loss 2 months earlier. He did refund me the money via pay pal after preasure from members and the mods. I bought a 69 tail panel and rally dash insert from him. When he finally agreed to refund me for the dash he wanted the tail panel back also . I did not ask for any shipping charges as I would have paid to ship the tail panel anyway. That is who we are dealing with here. What he said in pm and what he said on the screen were 2 totally different things. He did call me that night to apologize and I thought that was big of him. And I did not leave bad feedback, maybe if I had it would have saved another member a headache. I have 3 darts. 2 cuda fast backs. A challenger and a d 100. I buy a lot of parts but no more from him. Nwdart

Thanks for telling your story.I felt bad about having to bring this out on a bodies.But now i see i was not the only one with a problem with him.I wonder how many people on moparts have had a problem with him

I was not going to say anything in this thread, but Justin was pretty demanding when I had a shipping issue with him a couple of months back. I sold him a steering wheel that got lost in the mail. Tracking showed that it got to one of the main distribution points and then dropped off the radar. I was going through all the motions to find it, and even offered to send another similar wheel that he could use until I resolved the issue with the first one. He declined and started a thread on here calling me out for being a bad seller and demanding an immediate refund. The issue was resolved here with the assistance of member TrailBeast, who bought the second wheel and sent Justin the money.
I just think it's ironic that this same person is holding back from offering YOU a prompt refund now. Justin, what goes around, comes around. Pay the man.

WoW,
I remember reading that thread and thinking the buyer was being a jerk, now the shoe's on the other foot.
What a Hypocrite !!!

Thanks for telling your story.I felt bad about having to bring this out on a bodies.But now i see i was not the only one with a problem with him.I wonder how many people on moparts have had a problem with him

It doesn't matter.

At this point the only way he's paid back any funds is with pressure from threads like this.

One of the reasons threads like this need to stay put and not deleted when the "issue" is resolved. Close 'em down.. yes. But leave 'em open to for "search."

ply30 said in this thread on the 31st the check will be in the mail. The 1st was a holiday. So its been less then a week on a holiday week. No shock downsr hasn't got the check yet.

The check "will be" in the mail. That doesn't mean the day after, "will be" can be at any point in the future.

I tried to leave feedback but as near as I could tell I was unable to do so because thread was deleted. I also think the mods do a great job trying to keep the peace . No one has left negative feedback for justin as I just looked for the first time. So it is business as usual for him if no one including myself does not post anything. I have hundreds of transactions on eBay with 100 percent feedback and believe the system works fairly well. If someone has 95 percent feedback there I do not even look at there stuff. Accountability is everything. Nwdart

I tried to leave feedback but as near as I could tell I was unable to do so because thread was deleted. I also think the mods do a great job trying to keep the peace . No one has left negative feedback for justin as I just looked for the first time. So it is business as usual for him if no one including myself does not post anything. I have hundreds of transactions on eBay with 100 percent feedback and believe the system works fairly well. If someone has 95 percent feedback there I do not even look at there stuff. Accountability is everything. Nwdart

If you feel the need that you have to leave negative feedback you should private message a moderator and request that they help you out with that because the seller should receive feedback, even if the thread was deleted.

First of all the check was in the MAIL TUESDAY. I have checks that people have sent out to me on Friday and Saturday that I still HAVE NOT GOT.. It being a holliday week the mail always gets screwed up. Please notice that when people get a extra day off things often get fucked up and delayed. I did my part and put the check in the mail..

First of all the check was in the MAIL TUESDAY. I have checks that people have sent out to me on Friday and Saturday that I still HAVE NOT GOT.. It being a holliday week the mail always gets screwed up. Please notice that when people get a extra day off things often get fucked up and delayed. I did my part and put the check in the mail..

nwdart said you refunded him with PayPal, why did you send downsr a check through snail mail on a holiday week? Apparently you do a ton of business on here, why would you use anything other than PayPal?

I find it interesting that there are multiple people on here now saying they've had issues with the seller in the past, yet he has a squeaky clean record as far as the site feedback goes. Again, with as much selling as he does on here, it's clearly a side business for him, he should have the shipping and money exchanging down to a science. No excuse for this to be drug on as long as it has been.

Got a pm from justin saying old buddy can you wait till tuesday to cash check had to juggle some accts around.I have got no ck yet and hes got the ******* balls to ask me to wait to cash something i dont have.They need to stop him from selling parts.

It's not always practical or even possible, but a seller can avoid a lot of problems by not transferring or using payment money until he is fairly certain the transaction has been completed. As a habit, after I ship something, I take note of the expected delivery date on the receipt. If I don't hear from the buyer within a day or two after that date, I'll go ahead and transfer that money over to my bank.
Takes some of the pain away from those unexpected surprises.

How much does he owe you? I'm thinking about cutting you a check just so I don't have to see this thread any more! :violent1:

I,m not a C.P.A., BUT.... years ago I sold many $$ of parts, now have a handmade custom bit and spur making business I do in the wi.nter... just a piddly thing.... point is, its really a good idea to use separate checking account or cookie jar, and a note pad, keep up with everything.... purchases, costs, sales, when you shipped what to who. don't take money out of that cookie jar till there is an excess or net profit there....
never borrow from Peter to pay Paul, as one day ya might screw Peter, and he looks ya up and opens a can of whupass????? LOL

Got a pm from justin saying old buddy can you wait till tuesday to cash check had to juggle some accts around.I have got no ck yet and hes got the ******* balls to ask me to wait to cash something i dont have.They need to stop him from selling parts.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6xBaZ92uA"]hamburger - YouTube[/ame]

-
Back