Sick Week....

-
Mine looks like an eight second car (it was once) that I want to run low tens. (i don't need the grief that comes with an eight or nine second timeslip!)
See.. to me that's the way to do it... setup for 8's and run 10's... More traction and parts that shouldn't break. :)

I’m just the opposite and why I don’t get involved. If I entered it I would be in it to win it. Screw that 10-11 second crap.

I’m just the opposite and why I don’t get involved. If I entered it I would be in it to win it. Screw that 10-11 second crap.
My junk is a tube chassis big tire car. I'd be in unlimited against 6 second quarter cars, with a six second eighth car. No thanks.

Now, in the ten flat DD class? Now your talkin'!

**** i missed it.. was asleep. worked last night...

yea the car is incredible.. built to drive the hell out of it. 440,727, dana. has a/c dakota digital dash.. has to be one of the nicest general lees around//

when did they interview him? pretty early? i'll go back and see if i can find it.

**** i missed it.. was asleep. worked last night...

yea the car is incredible.. built to drive the hell out of it. 440,727, dana. has a/c dakota digital dash.. has to be one of the nicest general lees around//

when did they interview him? pretty early? i'll go back and see if i can find it.
about 30 mins ago.. went over the whole car with him

Jesus.. that Green Duster.... carbon fiber driveshaft Exploded!

Jesus... how do you make a steel shaft just explode... not just twist or break :) unreal

Yeah.. 440 inch small block with turbos... that will work :)

What's in his car? any idea? is he a member here?
9DA09C82-C9AE-414A-9204-3611292AD71C.png

That was a perfect moment! The opposite lane spun hard and missed a bad deal! Thank goodness!

All steel no Carbon Fiber! But A very Costly mess! Stand up Interview on the live steam!

For drag week there is, 4x8x4

they changed to just single axle.

this is off the drag week site

"TRAILERS AND CARGO ON COMPETITION VEHICLES •Each competition vehicle may tow a single-axle cargo trailer to carry tools, supplies, and spare parts. •Trailers may not contain any components that contribute to cooling, charging, oiling, or fueling the competition vehicle while the trailer is being towed"

I really enjoyed watchin the live youtube feed!

-
Back