Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
MUG brand root beer is pretty dang good too IMO
Henry Reinharts root beer. Yummy\
henry-weinhards-root-beer.png

This has nothing to do with Mopars unless you consider that one of the Parker brothers had a '67 A100 with a 440 in it :lol:

a48e3ef536bc0c0464e770b6f8855454.jpg

Some of my homies from the desert. The Baja bug I raced was built by them. They put that gorgeous dark green metallic on my Ranchero. A creative bunch they were. Look closely at the back of the race car number plate and tail light area. Remind you of anything? I just had to share. Just chanced upon the photo.

You know, I am really starting to wonder about the age of fabo.

When I joined fabo I was like 23 or 24 years old and still considered a young gun.

Time went on and it really doesn't seem like have added many new young guns since then. A few but it seems like quite a low number.

Everyone I talk to is like ancient so i am starting to wonder

The portrait thread was an eye opener too.

Only one looked like justin bieber and the rest are middle age on up

You know, I am really starting to wonder about the age of fabo.

When I joined fabo I was like 23 or 24 years old and still considered a young gun.

Time went on and it really doesn't seem like have added many new young guns since then. A few but it seems like quite a low number.

Everyone I talk to is like ancient so i am starting to wonder
I'm with ya there. I'm one of the old farts.

Everyone here seems to be into classic rock

I mean no offense but don't those old songs ever get old after you listen to them a hundred million times and beat the same dead horse over and over and over and over, oh yea and a few more times

Maybe I am just biased because my party buds move on. Usually nothing older 5 to7 years old on the jams. They are making new ones every day

I mean no offense but don't those old songs ever get old after you listen to them a hundred million times and beat the same dead horse over and over and over and over, oh yea and a few more times

Maybe I am just biased because my party buds move on. Usually nothing older 5 to7 years old on the jams. They are making new ones every day
Define classic rock? I’ve heard some radio stations claim stuff from the late 90s and early 2000s is classic rock as

Some music is timeless..

Here are some young people reacting to some old classics....

Pink Floyd - Time...

Led Zepplin Stairway to Heaven...

Led Zepplin - Dazed and Confused....

The Animals - House of the Rising Sun....

The Animals House Of The Rising Sun Reaction

Some music is timeless..

Here are some young people reacting to some old classics....

Pink Floyd - Time...

Led Zepplin Stairway to Heaven...

Led Zepplin - Dazed and Confused....

The Animals - House of the Rising Sun....

The Animals House Of The Rising Sun Reaction

What corner of earth have they lived in to not know those songs.....geeez

I have heard these jams since I was a kid and that is exactly the problem: I have heard them over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and sang along to them over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over .....

Oh yea, and over again. LOL

What corner of earth have they lived in to not know those songs.....geeez

I have heard these jams since I was a kid and that is exactly the problem: I have heard them over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and sang along to them over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over .....

Oh yea, and over again. LOL

Maybe they live under a rock???

-
Back