Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Backreading on the redneck things some of us have done I once broke a locating pin on a rear leaf spring of my 4x4 and had to use come a long to hold axle in place, drove it off the mountain and 20 miles of pavement to buddy's (who was with me) house. Worse than that maybe was the time I broke my steering joint (rag coupler) in my Land Cruiser, drove that held together by zip ties for a few weeks!!!

Off to the chiropractor this morning. I'm going in to see what he can do for my shoulder deltoid muscles. Between working around the house, golf, and working out they've bothered me for a few months. I took last week off no golf or lifting, and they feel better. He's the guy who I get the dry needle treatment from which is amazing and hopefully a couple of those does the trick. I'm sure he'll tell me overuse might be a problem haha!!

Off to the chiropractor this morning. I'm going in to see what he can do for my shoulder deltoid muscles. Between working around the house, golf, and working out they've bothered me for a few months. I took last week off no golf or lifting, and they feel better. He's the guy who I get the dry needle treatment from which is amazing and hopefully a couple of those does the trick. I'm sure he'll tell me overuse might be a problem haha!!
I don't think this would cure you completely but it could help, have you ever tried a roller or ball to "roll" your muscles. Only reason I've tried or know about it is this "Vimocity" thing I'm doing at work where for a few weeks you can target any body group. I had a roller from work/same program but bought an oversized tennis ball, think it's a dog toy actually from TSC. Anyway you pin it between yourself and a wall and roll it around, works great and is different than stretching, increases blood flow etc.

I don't think this would cure you completely but it could help, have you ever tried a roller or ball to "roll" your muscles. Only reason I've tried or know about it is this "Vimocity" thing I'm doing at work where for a few weeks you can target any body group. I had a roller from work/same program but bought an oversized tennis ball, think it's a dog toy actually from TSC. Anyway you pin it between yourself and a wall and roll it around, works great and is different than stretching, increases blood flow etc.
Yep have a dog toy like hard knobby ball, a stick roller, and a handheld deep body massager. I use them all. My shoulders aren't a pain more of a stiffness like discomfort. I feel it pushing up out of a chair, picking something heavier up, or lying in bed. Just annoying.

Sorry about your Chiefs, that one surprised me. K State has a big game next week for sure!
Yep they didn't have a good day but that happens. Mahomes had the flu, we dropped to many balls and committed too many penalties to win. Hopefully they play better next week. K-State is playing well and hopefully it continues. Texas on the road will be a tough game.

Yep they didn't have a good day but that happens. Mahomes had the flu, we dropped to many balls and committed too many penalties to win. Hopefully they play better next week. K-State is playing well and hopefully it continues. Texas on the road will be a tough game.
Also Denver does have a great defense. Think there's a good chance Chiefs make Super Bowl again this year.

Also Denver does have a great defense. Think there's a good chance Chiefs make Super Bowl again this year.
It helps anyone when you turn the ball over four times and drop a couple in the end zone. We were only down five at half turning it over three times...geezz. Give Denver credit though they played well.

Morning, Don't think I'll get much car stuff done today. Lot of paper work to get done. This Medicare/Medicaid crap is a pain every fall. But I would be in trouble without it.

Finally got the pile up front stacked, pretty late in the day tho as Seahawks game went to the end. I have another pile up there that needs chainsaw, my small saw had to go to the shop, will wait till I get it back for next round, other saw pretty heavy and overkill for the smaller stuff.

Bucketwood.jpeg

Finalpile.jpeg

Morning!
-7°C to start.
Got the seat cover fixed in the Avalanche. Had to repair the foam, flattened the bad part,contact cement to bond in a piece, die grinder and abrasive wheel to shape it. The i glued on a piece of vinyl to stabilize it. Happy with the end result.

Today is finish the Tunderbird. I hope

Lo
Finally got the pile up front stacked, pretty late in the day tho as Seahawks game went to the end. I have another pile up there that needs chainsaw, my small saw had to go to the shop, will wait till I get it back for next round, other saw pretty heavy and overkill for the smaller stuff.

View attachment 1716159890

View attachment 1716159891
Looks great!! No fireplace now the only wood we'll burn is down at the fire pit.

-
Back